soon to be blown!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's take a look at your last post Mr. Sensitive.

Looks to me like you've already received the information you were looking for and had moved on before I threw your thread off course. A thread is not your very own personal string of internet that you can manage just because you created it. It seemed obvious to me that you've received the direction you were looking for, in which case this thread served it's purpose. All the rest of the stuff that happens afterward is the reason why this is such a great community. We joke, we clown and we prank our fellow members because they are our friends and many of us do not come here simply for r/c information but also to socialize. So pull your pink panties out of your ass Mr. IneedpreperationH and loosen up a bit. Just be careful which direction you're standing because my illiterate friend above has a reputation for not wearing any pants..

Welcome to RCNT.
Bam. . .:bowned:. . .welcome back man

screw the koala? I tried that at the zoo before...... they kicked me out. :(

Alpine.....buddy it is just not worth it man. Be sure to protect yourself. Remember no glove, no love!

Wait... First we were talking about being blown. Or blowing Australian mammals. Now we are talking about sucking. Again with Australian mammals???

Oh, and :)

Or is that marsupials? lol

I had to look where this was, and noticed it was
Located in the Team Losi LST forum

I guess Losi is the name of the Koala, and LST stands for Lovable Sucking Tree-dwellers.

Hey I read this and found it pretty shocking. Who would have though that the Koala were so promiscuous. Not only that how did they get chlamydia to begin with? I mean really?

Australia's koalas could be wiped out within 30 years unless urgent action is taken to halt a decline in population, according to researchers.

They say development, climate change and bushfires have all combined to send the numbers of wild koalas plummeting. In addition to all the other hazards koala bears face; animal attacks and getting hit by cars, they are also facing the dangers of two infectious diseases which are ravaging the koala population.

First is a retrovirus, known as KoRV, which causes similar symptoms as the virus that causes AIDS in humans. The virus alters the koala’s DNA causing leukemia, bone marrow failure, cancer and AIDS-like immune deficiencies.

Up to 50% of koala bears are infected with chlamydiosis, a bacterial infection caused by the organism Chlamydia. With the immune system being compromised in many koalas, the chlamydial infection is so much worse where bears are ravaged by the bacteria.

Wildlife authorities in Australia have already seen the extinction of some koala populations due to the newly seen (2000) retrovirus and there are fears that there may be more to come.

Previous estimates put the number of koalas at more than 100,000 - but the latest calculations suggest there could now be as few as 43,000.

LMFAO:hehe:

Alpine.....buddy it is just not worth it man. Be sure to protect yourself. Remember no glove, no love!

i just gave it some confiscated "eucoliptus" and it just mellowed, sat back and accepted it.

Must......resist....urge....to....contribute....

Ahhhh screw it. Just watch the video....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back