So I have another going into the works I hope

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
I have a guy working on a 1/10 scale 3D Lincoln Continental body and I just got these wheels and waiting for body to be done then to the chassis..
It will be a laid out 63 😳
This for reference but this a 66 and second pic is the wheels I got..

IMG_1715.jpeg

IMG_1714.jpeg

What fun is it having somebody do the work?

Why are the brake calipers on the outside of the wheels? 🤔
Floating wheels and its rotors your talking about 😉

What fun is it having somebody do the work?
Making a 1/10 scale body doing the work Hmmm my printer is at the house and I still need practice as this will be a 3 piece print.. Why do you buy parts for ur stuff hmmmmm 🤔 Damn having someone do the work haha 😆

Making a 1/10 scale body doing the work Hmmm my printer is at the house and I still need practice as this will be a 3 piece print.. Why do you buy parts for ur stuff hmmmmm 🤔 Damn having someone do the work haha 😆
Yeah, rotors I meant 😝

Because I can and I can't take my money with me.

Made to be like hubless wheels

Oh, I see thr wheels have a clear plastic face. But they need cslipers.
Yea I’ll add some once I start the build, want Matt black with red interior so on

Because I can and I can't take my money with me.
Same here 😉 and I build most of my stuff too by the way..

Yeah, I see that now. You're going to have to come up with a caliper mounted to the spindle and rear axle that doesn't rotate.

The Axial Ryft has some
00111788-ssd-ssd00466-002-550x550w.jpeg

Yea I’ll add some once I start the build, want Matt black with red interior so on

Same here 😉 and I build most of my stuff too by the way..
As do most of us here.

Is that a Chevelle up ahead of it?

Yeah, I see that now. You're going to have to come up with a caliper mounted to the spindle and rear axle that doesn't rotate.

The Axial Ryft has some
View attachment 190074
Yea I have some extra calipers at home that mount to spindles but I’ll see what I can come up with. Most chassis I have done all round tube welded, this I think I’m buying small square stock and possibly doing air ride on it.

As do most of us here.

That’s good to know 👍

As do most of us here.

Yea Chevelle

The guy did a Donk out of the Chevelle which I’m not huge fan of but watch to there own. Its all about the hobby and enjoying the fun doing it 😎

I agree, we all like what we like.
I wish more companies like Proline would sell more of the classic rides like the Chevelle, Mustangs, Cougars, stuff like that.
I have a Mustang body my nephew gave me but it didn't fit my Kyosho Fazer MK2 very well. For that matter either does the El Camino that's sitting on it now.

I agree, we all like what we like.
I wish more companies like Proline would sell more of the classic rides like the Chevelle, Mustangs, Cougars, stuff like that.
I have a Mustang body my nephew gave me but it didn't fit my Kyosho Fazer MK2 very well. For that matter either does the El Camino that's sitting on it now.
Agree the old classics are limited and some are not as scale as I like, There is couple guys that can do 3D print to fit wheel base, width ect. Only down side weight and more for shelf queens not to bash as the would break. It all depends what ur build is for..

All of mine would definitely be shelf queens because it's hard for me to get around anymore.

All of mine would definitely be shelf queens because it's hard for me to get around anymore.
Look at you fancy people who can afford shelves! 😛 Mine live on the floor with the dust bunnies! well that's not entirely true, I have four on the kitchen table at the moment.:eek:

Look at you fancy people who can afford shelves! 😛 Mine live on the floor with the dust bunnies! well that's not entirely true, I have four on the kitchen table at the moment.:eek:
I beg your pardon, mine are built out of stolen pallets from a trucking company down the street. :D

They will only need dusting off from time to time 👍

Mine actually have their own bedroom. But still need shelves

So big difference in wheel size this just idea lol
Not going to Donk this up. Going on slammed Lincoln or maybe 🤔 61 Impala???? Damn I can’t decide smh 🤦‍♂️

These pics just for reference

IMG_1742.jpeg

IMG_1748.jpeg

IMG_1747.jpeg

IMG_1746.jpeg