Size MATTERS!!! HummVee H1

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nah just a security system around it so that no1 could touch it let alone get it dirty :)

You guys are merciless. :argue:
Her are a couple of recent action shots of my other rigs.......

SavvyWax2.jpg

ActionShot.jpg

Not likely. I use Q-tips for all the hazardous areas:

SavvyWax1.jpg

This was still back in its ugly days, before the stainless roll bar, alloy trans, and several hundred bucks worth of necessary bling. It's MUCH cleaner now. The Integy logo has also been buffed off the nerf bars.

Not likely. I use Q-tips for all the hazardous areas:

SavvyWax1.jpg

This was still back in its ugly days, before the stainless roll bar, alloy trans, and several hundred bucks worth of necessary bling. It's MUCH cleaner now. The Integy logo has also been buffed off the nerf bars.

I can't believe what I am reading you have that Integy crap on your blinged out rig, Well I guess that's ok since it is for display purposes only and you will never have to worry about getting the part warrantied, LOL!!!!!:hehe::p::D

The only thing I EVER got that was made by Integy, because it was only $10 for both, shipping included. They just added a finished look to the bottom of the TVPs, but I know they won't do any good. Before I installed them, they had the ding of a small crystal bell. Pretty, but useless, like most of their products.

I was at a friend's this weekend and I went in his garage to get a coke. When I was out there I look up and there's what looks to be a maybe 1/6 scale rc escalade sitting on a shelf that he hasn't used in years. I immediately thought of this thread.

Damn! That is 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000x better than bling red and chrome. That looks kick ass Rolex!

Thanks so much. Now all the painstaking little details, interior, windows and lighting. Something for me to look forward to. :)
There's a National Guard base a quarter mile from here, and I'll be asking to look at their Humm-Vs just to get a better idea of where to place the markings and check out the interiors. I have the supplies, just need the info and the time.

Wow Rolex that is a huge inprovment over the stock paint, Looks really nice, I am looking forward to seeing the finished project.

Back