Show Us Pics Of Your Revo Big Block

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It depends on how you set it up. It will always produce mo low end power, but if you set it as close as possible it will yield more top end power. The longer you set it, the more low end power. The closer you set the gap, the more top end. I used to run 086's on everything. The ERCM out performs it through out the entire rpm range.

@sv250,what kind of shocks you running?

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like the ones that were on my revo when it was a 2.5... plain aluminum body.

Think I'll get an ercm pipe, but a side bleed...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 346
@Nitratex how's that big red mill run?

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

Hey fellow RC'ERS I recently got a crazy deal on Pro-line wings,truggy tires and Integy wheels in every color combination.I installed these truggy tires and wheels on my Revo and all my other monster trucks and it's crazy! The one set (4) I removed weighed 4lbs 15oz.The set I installed weighed 1lbs 8.7ozs.Huge diff.in performace.

Last edited by a moderator:
It runs like a scalded dog. It throws my revo around every where. I'm getting some smaller tires bc I keep shearing my axle puns off in the rear axles. It has massive power. Love it.

Back