Sold / Found Several bodies in store!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buggyracer28

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I just got a lot of brand new bodies in the mail yesterday! I am not selling them blank, but i'm just letting you guys know what i have in stock incase you are in need or have been waiting on getting a new body for your ride. Heres the list of what I have right now; (all are brand new)

Offroad:
JConepts 8ight
Hot Bodies LSP
Proline Dodge Mega Cab
Proline Hyper 8 CP 2.0
Proline Bunker Jumper

Onroad:
Trinity Stratus "Y" 200mm
Trinity Accord 200mm
Proline G6 190mm

If you need any other body painted, feel free to ask. Its all my regular pricing, etc this is just what i have AT my house! I might be selling the ones here^ that arent getting any bites, so be on the lookout!
Thanks for looking!

v..click my signature..v

Last edited:
update bump^

I really want to get rid of this bunker jumper body as I have no interest in painting it. Anyone want it? $22 shipped.

got any pics of all the off road ones ??? can any fit 1/8th scale ??

Yes, the Jconcepts 8ight and Hyper 8 are both for 1/8 scale buggies. The HB LSP body is for a truggy, and the other are for Monster trucks. What are you looking to fit on?

THIS BAD BOY [ame=http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q112/SCREAMIN396/?action=view&current=picture232.flv]
th_picture232.jpg
[/ame]

ok I think the dodge mega cab would be your best bet. lmk if you want me to paint it for you. send me an email and we can work this out. [email protected]

All of these bodies are on ebay (check auction thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back