Scx24 stock body question

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martin trj

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
Hello guys,
I did a research and was not able to find stock bodies for sell for the scx24. I’m looking for a blue jeep gladiator body.
Any idea where I can get one?
Thanks in advance.

They don't sell the painted bodies. You'll have to create a search on ebay to catch one for sale on there.

You can buy the clear bodies and paint it yourself. It's not hard.

Man! That’s a bit much for a painted body and I was hoping not having to paint it…I’ve done it.
Thanks for the info guys 🙏.

Man! That’s a bit much for a painted body and I was hoping not having to paint it…I’ve done it.
Thanks for the info guys 🙏.
Get a clear body. Use a paint brush and some acrylic lexan paint and paint the black details. They come with window masks. Apply them and rattle can the body your desired color with a can or Duratrax or Proline paint. Easy peasy.

Get a clear body. Use a paint brush and some acrylic lexan paint and paint the black details. They come with window masks. Apply them and rattle can the body your desired color with a can or Duratrax or Proline paint. Easy peasy.
I did it in my 20’s, it’s been a while. I might end up doing that. That tacoma body is awesome!

I did it in my 20’s, it’s been a while. I might end up doing that. That tacoma body is awesome!
Heck, if you're wanting something really cool grab a 1/25 scale model kit body and adapt it to fit 😉

So the reason I want a body is because I got me a second scx24 (used). The previous owner cut the bed a bit, not sure why. I just thought it would be a fun project. “Adopting an scx24” lol. I might just work around that and make a bed cover. I’ll shoot pix soon.

So the reason I want a body is because I got me a second scx24 (used). The previous owner cut the bed a bit, not sure why. I just thought it would be a fun project. “Adopting an scx24” lol. I might just work around that and make a bed cover. I’ll shoot pix soon.
That's cool. There are some cool bodies you can get for them. Here's one from Meus Racing that comes with a chassis, roll cage, interior, LED light bar, decals, etc. Hell it even includes a apare tire. You can buy the prepainted body in green or red, or the white one. To me, this is worth every penny.
https://www.meusracing.com/products...1-24-axial-scx24-bronco-deadbolt-jlu-b-17-c10
Screenshot_20240331_142646.jpg

If you want more inspiration... look here
https://www.rctalk.com/forum/threads/the-scx24-links-thread.134908/

I should add that if you get the Meus racing body, your truck needs to be the Deadbolt or the Bronco. You mentioned the Gladiator. So to make that body work, you'll need the motor, axles, electronics from the Gladiator, the Meus body kit, and links and driveshafts to fit the Deadbolt.

Last edited:
I've been thinking about that Meus racing body. It's a real looker once assembled. :thumbs-up:
Yeah. It would be a bit top heavy, but with weight down low, I think it would be fun driving it around.

And here it is…
It drives pretty nice. I used the gorilla tape and velcro to cover the cut line. I might just cover the bed but if I don’t like it I will replace the body.
I might go crazy on this one. Still thinking about it. Thanks for all the links.

IMG_9954.jpeg

IMG_9957.jpeg

IMG_9956.jpeg

IMG_9955.jpeg

IMG_9958.jpeg

IMG_9959.jpeg

Last edited:
I know!! He mentioned that.

It also has pit bull pbx a/t tires.

Can you guys please recommend a good set of metal axels for my gladiator?
I was looking at the meus isokinetic 3 section cvd axel. It looks complicated lol.