Savage Vs Tmaxx Video

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice vid.

I got an 8 port too. But i aint getting anywheres near that kind of power

How do you get that kind of power breaking and at take off?

hell I'm expecting more once i lean it out some more..i guess it pays to really take your time breaking in your engine

Damn that thing was hooking it. Had me wondering what was up for a minute when you changed lids. Was that a 2.5 maxx? Also what was up with riding the front wheels so much at the beginning. Just to much brake bite? X

yeah the last time i drove iy i had to make the brakes bite more(getting too hot trying to slow down the new eng) so when i first started driving that day they were nice and cool..as you saw they finally heated up and it stop endo'ing...and yeah its the 2.5 maxx

that guy doesn't know how to drive a maxx and my friends is a LOT faster then that t-maxx

Cool video, but the Maxx doesn't appear to be running at full potential. My Maxx is way quicker the the one in the vid, and I mean night and day. I am not saying this because I have a Maxx and not a Savage, because I plan on getting one, probably get the 8 port too.. I have seen pro.15's react better than that 2.5.

well believe it or not guys i raced that tmaxx before i got my new engine and it was the exact opposite of the video..he was spanking me pretty bad...its always possible to tune your engine to its full potential and we both can tune some more thats for sure

Man I Think speed is relative guys. Everyone saying mine is faster my friends is faster. They both looked pretty fast to me. X

god I need to find a track :(

that video is so long for only being 6mb jeez

talk about size i filled 2 210mb of video that day..this program i use really compresses the size very good

what program are you editing with?
I always enjoy seeing someone standing around get popped with a flying truck.

its called showbiz made by arcsoft came with my dvd burner

Back