Sold / Found Rs4 Ss .18 Fs

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW someone's got to buy this.... its so sweet dude zandor if i was into onroad i would so buy that and sell what ever i had but that is sweet.... and plus the money is going to a good cause..... anyway best of luck selling it!!! :) :cheers: :)

Kick it to the top for RCNT

what is this bump to the top and up to the top and stuff mean?? sorry, never heard of it.

a bump is a bump. Its to bump it to the top of the for sale boards, because the ones with the most recent replys to them are on the top.

**Free bump**

I really wish I could get this! Ill have to see if I can pull this...hmm...

kick it to the top for rcnt :idea:

To the top! Someone hook this up! Killer car for a sweet deal.

Hey Zandor

I PMd you an offer. Can you give me a run down of the mods done to the car. The links that were given to see more pics of the car doesn't work...the pics don't show up.

Also if you could let me know what you're including with the car (servo's, radio, receiver, etc.) that'd be great. Thanks.

-E

Yeah, help snowboardgeek out and sell this thing to him...I want to race him with my RS4-3 SS12 and beat him!!! (j/k)

If you hadn't sold off that Mustang body I was getting a little interested.

No that's ok Revo. I'll race you with my NTC3 with the MT12 novarossi. I think that's a fair race ;)

I definitely am interested in this SS though. If I dont get this, I'll go ahead and purchase the other SS I was going to buy today. Revo, you're more than welcome to hang out anytime. There's some great bash spots here in the Valley. I'll be at Sun Valley tomorrow for sure, around 9-10AM. Come over and hang out if you have the time.

Revo Rancher said:
Yeah, help snowboardgeek out and sell this thing to him...I want to race him with my RS4-3 SS12 and beat him!!! (j/k)

Revo Rancher said:

To help this sale if you want I can sell the body to you as well but just donate the funds to RCNT....

snowboard geek I am going to have to turn down your offer!
This car is new.And has well over 700$ invested into it.So the 400$ is firm
It does come RTR.With all the stock parts that were never used.

Hmmmm...could you take some pics of the bottom chasis?

Also, do you have a list of the modded parts? More info would be greatly appreciated.

I wouldn't mind paying 400, but I need to see the list of hop up parts. Let me know...I have an offer to buy another car tonight but I wanted to check your car out first. Right now...its between your car and the one I posted earlier today.

Thanks Zandor.

Eric

ZANDOR said:
snowboard geek I am going to have to turn down your offer!
This car is new.And has well over 700$ invested into it.So the 400$ is firm
It does come RTR.With all the stock parts that were never used.

Here are some pics...And this car has only been broken in so far 5 to 6 tanks..And the two speed has not been set yet...
more_RS4_PICS_005.jpg

more_RS4_PICS_004.jpg

more_RS4_PICS_003.jpg

more_RS4_PICS_002.jpg

more_RS4_PICS_001.jpg

Raido gear is Airtronics AM radio and 94102 servos all new.
All new racers edge alum.arms and knuckles.Graphite shock towers..And alum diff cases..

Zandor your just tempting me now aint ya? Quit teasin me!!!!! lol.. Free bump bro! Sweet Sweet ride!

Hey Zandor

Thanks for the pics. Would you be able to take pics of the whole package of what you're including (radio, spares, etc).

Damn, I want this car...so close to buying it. arghhhh hahaha.

Plus the fact that the money would go back to this site, is an awesome deal. Zandor should be commended for that.

Eric

Last edited:
Eric thanks for buying the rs4 and RCNT thanks you as well...I will have a tracking# for you in the AM...You should have it buy monday tuesday at the latest... :cheers:

SOLD

ALL MINE!!!!!!

Glad to help out RCNT. This is definitely my new home :)

Thanks to all who have welcomed me here. What a great first day! hahaha

Money has been donated to RCNT :cheers:

Wow, that's nice of you Zandor. I'm sure RCNT appreciates it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back