Sold / Found Rs4 Ss .18 Fs

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZANDOR

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I am selling my new rs4 ss ...6 tanks through it three bodys all new 400$ shipped This is a brand new car.just broke in I want to buy a crawler so this has to go...Ask away with your questions about it..Here is were I bought it link After I bought it I have only ran 1 and a half tank through it..
Like I said its new with a hole lot of hop ups.I am firm on this price and will not take any low ball offers so don't try..
But I will trade for a crawler but will need a list of what is on it... Gecko 2 is what I am looking for. So if you now some one that has one and is looking for a on road LMK...I can do more pics if needed
(edit) I no longer need a crawler I have one coming....All I want now is cash!

ZANDOR

RS4SS_0021.jpg

showphoto.php

RS4SS_002.jpg

RS4SS_003.jpg

RS4SS_003.jpg

RS4SS_001.jpg

RS4SS_001.jpg

EDIT******

This sale at 400$ will be donated to RCNT...So if you want to buy it the funds will be payable to.
[email protected]

Last edited:
That car is so sweet! What a bad ass car. You shouldnt have ANY probs selling that ride! Zandor is a real stand up dude, and is a awesome guy to deal with. Someone pick this up and get the dude a crawler!!

Hey nice car!! Bump a great guy!

Here are the bodys The gt I did the crome eclipse body candyman did and the mustang lid Imbroken did..enjoy!!!
rs4ss_bodys.jpg

would ya sell that mustang lid to me ? Let me know

Jon

jon you have PM

Stang lid is sold to jon2....
The price is still the same :arrr:

LOL. That body is going everywhere on here!!! Good luck selling the car zandor, it looks like a beast.

Ahhhh got the Crawler bug huh? LOL. Bump for a great guy and trader.

BTW I'm hurt, you have an ImBroken original, a Candyman original, but wheres the NCN original?

Man - I wish you posted this 10 days ago LOL I'd have bought it from you. :( That eclipse body looks sweet!

NCNitro said:

BTW I'm hurt, you have an ImBroken original, a Candyman original, but wheres the NCN original?

WHere the NCN discount original? :jk: You have quality stuff.

Bump for a great member and friend.

NCNitro said:

I have two Imbroken originals LOL...........

Andy,jon,joe.mark.bruce....thanks for the bumpage...

Joe it was nice talking to you last nite.

Kick it to the top...
With a big FU to rccralwer.com

you need some motors bro - i got good sh*t "55T"

ya I will need 2 of them if I can find a good clod set up or a gecko11 chassie....NCnitro I think is wanting to get a couple also!!!

hey zandor, is that Gt body trimmed out for body mounts yet? if it doesn't have holes in it yet, i may take it off your hands, too bad jon got that mustang body already....

Ya its set up for the rs4 sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back