Sold / Found Rs4 Ss .18 Fs

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:thumbup:
snowboardgeek1 said:
Wow, that's nice of you Zandor. I'm sure RCNT appreciates it.

Ya got a sweet ride there Snow. I would have bought it but the timing was all wrong for me. But I am definatly jelous..hehe.. Welcome to the boards!

You da man Zandor!

Congrats Zandor! :)

Have fun with the new ride Eric.

4u2nv, let me know when you are ready to buy. Mine will sell for a lot less than $400.

Actually, I wanted to thank all of you who have welcomed me here. Your comments about Zandor made me really comfortable buying his SS. I've been ripped off on RCuniverse. I bought a NTC3 plus where the guy never sent me my car. That really pissed me off and since then I've been paranoid about buying from rc forums. With all you guys backing up Zandor, it made my decision to buy from him, REALLY easy. Thanks again.

Zandor, thanks so much for your generosity. That will go a fair ways in helping this place stay running smoothly. I know we all really appreciate it...

Holy poop you donated the whole $400? I think thats a gold member for life! Thanks for your gererosity!! What a guy!

vbgagnon said:
Holy poop you donated the whole $400? I think thats a gold member for life! Thanks for your gererosity!! What a guy!

I donated 350 of it I had to pay for shipping :shrug:

Last edited:
350? That's all????

;) I'm sure that's more than what anyone really expected....we're all grateful!

Zandor,

Thank you for your very kind donation, however I can't accept your donation. RCNT will not accept any donation over $100 at any one time from any one member. While the entire team and it's members greatly appreciate members like yourself, donations over $100 can quickly become a focus of problems. While the entire staff here knows you've meant nothing but good from this and are only trying to encourage others to do the same again donations like these can become problematic.

At this time I'll be refunding your donation in whole and allowing you to decide how much you'd like to donate up to $100.00, after which if you'd like you can post here how much you've donated.

Thank you very much Zandor!

-Michael

Woodie I see were this could pose a problem..
And understand fully..Its all good :cheers:

Zandor, I'll pm ya my pp address, I'll take the rest! LOL.

All kidding aside, THANK YOU for your support of RCNT! You are one of a kind man! And I mean that in a good way, lol. :cheers:

man Zandor...you are super generous.....but even so I have to say w/ all the purple on that car it's a fairy nice ride.....LOL....had to say it man had to

Status
Not open for further replies.