RPM has got balls...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this for real?

I guess I'm a little disappointed that a company with RPM's reputation would produce such a classless item.

Nothing wrong with the idea, but if I were with RPM, I would have marketed them under a different brand.

Mr T

they are pretty common around here on the 1:1 vehicles.
bikes, too. I am waiting for the day that they show up on a child's Big Wheel.

NCNitro said:
Oh, so you want a set to match your other set, lol.

ooooh. ouch. HAHA!

A guy at the track I was running earlier this year had one of those on his buggy, never asked where he got it.

I want brass. Or better yet, a set made from magnesium that drag and spark.

bustedgears said:
Actually, I need them to match beason's:third_place:
How cute... two buds...identical ummm..EWWWWWW!!!

Mr T-Maxx said:
Is this for real?

I guess I'm a little disappointed that a company with RPM's reputation would produce such a classless item.

Nothing wrong with the idea, but if I were with RPM, I would have marketed them under a different brand.

Mr T
I thought the EXACT same thing. ANything to make a buck I guess.

Ok guys I just received more news about the RPM "danglers". They have a total five different colors:

rpm-danglers.jpg

Here are their names:

Saddle-Sore Pink
Burn-Out Black
D.N.F. Blue (D.N.F. stands for "Did Not Finish")
Cocky Chrome
Ballsy Brass!

Saddle-sore pink - now that's funny. I bet some of you broke back saddle guys would be all over these! :D

-Michael

Those are the part "names". OMG :spit: - I can just see all the blue-part-crazed racers getting the blue ones, not paying attention to the name. Too funny!