Sold / Found Rigs for Sale

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buggy Servo Information:

Steering
JR Z590M
Torque: 70 oz/in @ 4.8V, 85 oz/in @ 6V
Speed: .18 sec/60° @ 4.8V, .15 sec/60° @ 6V

Throttle
JR Z270
Torque:43 oz/in @ 4.8V, 49 oz/in @ 6V
Speed:.23 sec/60° @ 4.8V, .19 sec/60° @ 6V

I'm gonna try the .21VG on the Truggy this weekend. See how it goes. It seems to do just OK in my buggy. Truggy is a little heavier, but not by much since it's an older buggy.

I'm open to trades not in my list as well. That's just all the stuff I could think of ;-)

Lunch time bumpage. Need a Truggy motor...so make me some offers!

I will be listing (2) OS .21VG Motors up here as soon as my new engines make it here. 1 has had 1 gallon run through it, and the other is fresh off a factory rebuild and has had 6 tanks on it.

$85 each I'll post pics once they are available, but feel free to PM me if you're interested. I have run 5 tanks through 1 of them in my Buggy and it goes very well.

Hm, anything you'd wanna trade for a like new MMGT? Like the buggy? :)

Nah. I have enough Monster Trucks. lol Revo and Savage will keep me busy for quite some time.....although I may list my Revo for sale soon! My XRay Truggy should be alive tomorrow!

Alright, good luck with the sale though:D

I got a T-Maxx 3.3 i need some parts for. Let me know if you have any of the following,

1. Tires/Rims 14mm
2. Shocks
3. Glow Plugs
4. EZstart
5. Glow Igniter
6. 5Cell Hump Pack
7. Bulkheads/Braces

Only 14mm wheels I have are the stock Revo Wheels.

I'm in toronto , how much

Probably more than they are worth to be honest ;-) Wheels are in good shape, but my guess is probably $10-$15 or more to ship them

(2) OS Engines added.

Bumpage. Make me some offers. I have a new Truggy motor to pay off! lol

hmm if i can figure a way to get it on my new t maxx with out the chassis swap i will take one of those O.S. 21's off your hands

Great motors ;-) Running the one in my Truggy for the first time tomorrow....my LRP 28 Spec 3 should be here tomorrow or Thurs.

Morning Bump. Ran the other OS21 in the yard yesterday....runs MINT! Fired up on my bump box in 2.2 seconds flat and runs absolutely AWESOME In the Truggy.

Savage roller is gone. Added an OS Max 30VG.

Memorial Day Weekend Sale!

-21VGs are now $65 each WITH Flywheels and clutches!
-Duratrax Street Force is now $40 (roller only with bodies)!
-OS 30VG is now $50!
-OFNA Buggy is now $195 ARTR

These prices are only good until Tuesday though!

I also have an RS4 3 EVO Roller I will offload for $50. Pics can be seen here: http://picasaweb.google.com/spouliot/HPIRS43EVO#

hehe It needs a pinch, but I'm actually going to toss it in my Truggy this weekend to see what life it has left in it. Still seems to have come compression. Piston/Sleeve kit is only like $60 for it anyway.

I just have too many motors right now....and have 2 more on the way! LRP 28 Spec 3, and a Mach 427. Plus I just traded away the Savage Roller I had slated the OS 30 for....might as well let someone else get some use out of it ;-) I've had a lot of good deals in the past months....so I'll give a few back.

As an FYI, I ran one of the 21VGs in my Truggy this past week and cleared EVERY jump at my local track like the Truggy was on rails. It's got some balls for a non-race .21. I was pretty impressed. If I didn't have the LRP on the way...I would just run the 21 for sure!

16 shipped for revo tires

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back