Sold / Found Rigs for Sale

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
20 shipped and they are yours. Gonna be at least $5 to ship......probably $6 or $7

Added pics of the OS 30VG

16 is all i got in my paypal, thanks though

Just an FYI - Tossed the 30VG in my Truggy today and had no luck firing her up. Just got some sputters out of it so it NEEDS a pinch or a rebuild before it can be run. Everything operates nice and smooth though. Just no pinch left is all. $16 and you're off and running...or @ $60 for a rebuild.

would that 21 go in a rustler somehow???

Probably would fit with a big block conversion.

would you consider trade for an e-flight helicopter that needs some minor work before being ready to fly? This one needs a new reciever some new blades and landing gear for one side to be ready to fly again. comes with transmitter, 7.4 volt 2 cell lipo and charger, nice little heli. Its an e -flight blade cx. Nice little heli.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah. I can barely keep my ground rigs running day to day at the track. No way am I taking anything in the air yet ;-)

i can understand that, well thanks for your time.

Nah. I can barely keep my ground rigs running day to day at the track. No way am I taking anything in the air yet ;-)

i have a eflight blade micro something or other, it's easy to fly and great for endoors. just a thought for you....

Bump again ;-)

16 for revo tires? thought id try again

what's up with the 21 it have or take a pull start? what would it take to put in revo just a bigblock kit nothing eles? how's it compared to a picco 26 that what I really want!

The 21VGs are bump start at the moment. You could convert them to pull start if you want. Just requires a few extra parts. I contemplated it myself ;-) No idea how they compare to the Picco 26, but I would imagine they are noticeably slower than a race 26 motor. BB kit should be all you need...but not sure.

Prices on the OFNA Buggy dropped, and some motors. Need this stuff gone boys. My new motors showed up and I found an XRay 808 Buggy I want to buy ;-)

Added an Aquacraft Super Vee 27 Brushless.

YUp...I got the OS30VG that needs a pinch ($16 or so + shipping for the pinch) and the OS 21VGs will work in a Savage as well. 30 will give you more Power for sure. I also have an OFNA Force 26 with @ 12-14 tanks on it...runs mint....I'd sell that one for $75. It's setup for RotoStart at the moment.

Here is a link to the motor at Tower: http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXHTA2&P=FR

LRP 28 runs like a BEAST! Bump again....2 great 21VGs for sale plus other stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back