Riddle me this

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct....or he had been scooped up by a fire fighting airplane while diving in the nearby lake.
Apparently a true story, found by firefighters battling the forest fire.
This one was addressed by Mythbusters and they found that it was technically impossible with the type of water buckets used.

Joe wants to go home, but he can't because a man wearing a mask is waiting for him. What is the problem?

Joe's on 3rd base and looking to get to home plate to score. But sadly, the catcher with his menacing looking mask is anxiously awaiting his arrival.

You are correct. Again.

I saw the episode on mythbusters, and they only tested the present day technology. Years back, helis used a huge open top bucket, and the tankers just skimmed and scooped with out any screens. I was disappointed in that episode since I knew it WOULD be possible, just not any more.

There is a prison built on an island in the middle of a huge lake. One morning, the warden wakes up his deputy to tell him that one of the inmates has escaped. However, prison records show that the inmate was unable to swim. How did he escape?

They dug a tunnel under the sea.

helicopter

and i thats not right he had a warping machine

and if thats wrong they got the recoerds mixed up

and if thats wrong he told them that he couldnt swim so that they dont think he couldove swam away.

and if thats not right he is still in the jail but not in the cell. he is in the laundry room or something. they only think he escaped

IT'S MORNING! He's having breakfast.

Can I make the next riddle if the answer if found?

Dude, it was Moses. He just parted the bitch and walked right out!

Can I make the next riddle if the answer if found?

Maybe, as long as I don't think you looked it up. Maybe, so you better work it out the hard way.

Dude, it was Moses. He just parted the bitch and walked right out!
Normally, I'd believe that, but I don't remember hearing that Moses was in prison. Never heard it in Sunday school, and come to think of it, I don't think it was in the movie either.
Get OUTSIDE the bowl, and think about the possibilities.

Normally, I'd believe that, but I don't remember hearing that Moses was in prison. Never heard it in Sunday school, and come to think of it, I don't think it was in the movie either.

It's a new Stallone movie.....

NO OH. It's a new Mel Gibson movie, duhh. Was my answer right?

LMAO....sorry, not a movie but an actual situation on an actual island in the middle of an actual lake with an actual prisoner who is actually successful in escaping without flying, tunneling or swimming.
Suddenly the answer will click and you'll KNOW you have it. I really enjoyed this one a few years ago.

What season did this event occur? Was it hot or cold? Did the jail have a roof?

Going on Coby's idea, did it by chance happen to be winter? And did he by chance simply walk out over the ice?

You NAILED IT, Candyman. He simply walked across the ice.

A man dressed entirely in black and wearing a black mask, is standing in the middle of a crossroad. All of the streetlights at the intersection are broken. A car without its' headlights on speeds down the road, heading straight for the man, yet it turns in time and doesn't hit him. How does it manage to miss him?

Last edited:
I'll give Coby props for the push. That's some good brainstorming.

Alright. My riddle.

It's Sunday morning, and everyone is doing something. Mother is using the toilet, father is taking a shower, the maid is getting the mail, and the chef is taking out the garbage. Somehow the father died, so someone must have not been something. Who killed the father?

Status
Not open for further replies.