People suck.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lukedavis

Hardcore RCTalk User
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Boating
Back story: last year, I met a guy and I traded a bunch of my non running cars for a Revo 3.3 and that trade worked out. After that, he had an old losi 22-4 buggy and I was trading a nitro rusty for it and he was showing me how it worked and he got it run over by a car. I also gave him $200. I took the car after it got ran over because he said it had all the spare parts for it even when it didn’t. And get this. I messaged him about it and he said okay give it back and I’ll give you a different car. This guy had already spent the $200 and sold the rusty. So I gave the car back, and he gave me a super chitty Denton that was in pieces. Didn’t even have a motor or anything. Front diff was stripped too. He said it was his “race” truck and that it was in perfect condition. He handed me the box and left before I got the chance to look at the car. So, essentially, he scammed me out of $200 and a nitro rusty. Here is how the conversation went today when I told him that I should get my $200 back.
IMG_2602.png
IMG_2603.png
IMG_2604.png

Good luck with that. :cool: . Sounds to me you both got screwed.🤣.
I told him the cars didn’t run and needed a couple of parts, and that the esc was missing wires. He was also a peepee to my mom telling her to go back to the kitchen

This is why I have 20 some cars and I have dogs and cats. Sorry for your luck.