revo 3.3 trinity pipe

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
should be minute

you shouldn't have to make any drastic changes each day once tuned. Only fine adjusting to compensate for the conditions that day. Small adjustments at beginning of each day is normal

i have a feeling I'm not going to be able to run my revo in the street any more. on the 2.5r the blue pipe is loud but not too loud on the 3.3 i have a feeling its going to scream

i was wondering if a 2.5r would be just as fast as a 3.3

the 2.5r should be as fast. but the 3.3 is going to have alot more low end power

well my friend has a t maxx with a 2.5r and i have a 3.3 revo stock and his always wins

i have a 2.5r w/o.s 18tm w/trinity hi-flow pipe-i used the stock coupler to connect um cause the trinity manifold wouldnt work w/o.s-make sure u tighten um w/ heavy duty zip ties-I've had no problems and will lift front wheels from a dead stop to a 4-6mph roll-will even lift um from a higher speed-3-5inches and roll out w/ that little wheelie-hahaha

Back