Revo 3.3 -lrp. 32

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmzm

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hi guys, time to upgrade my revo 3.3 engine, and I was thinking to get an lrp. 32 but I do not know if will fit my revo. Anyone know if the lrp. 32 fits in the revo 3.3.? Thanks for your help.

Thanks guys.
Another question, is there any other engines better that the 3.3 from traxxas that fit in the revo without changing the engine mouth.?
Thanks a lot for your help.

OS .21TM (from what I've seen) seems to be a good engine. I've never owned one but my buddy had one in his T-Maxx and it slung it around pretty easily.

I like the OS. 21 for what I seen is a very good engine(269.00$)
But right know I can't spend to much, I'm looking for something I little cheaper.

What price range? Are you looking for an upgrade to the 3.3 or do you just need an engine? You can get the 3.3 on ebay for a decent price or grab a Dynamite .19 for about $100ish

If your stuck on big block just grab a losi 454 its the same as the lrp/sh and can be had on ebay for like 110$

I don't think he wanted to do the BB conversion right now.

Just tossing the idea out there, the .19 dyna is not a bad idea

My buddy has the Dynamite .19 engine on a Maxx and it does seem to perform better then the old 3.3 he was running.

In the beginning I wanted to buy the lrp.32 but I getting the engine +the new era engine mouth is a little pricey.
So I'm getting the. (Novarossi 2.5 Super Charged Engine w/51225-206 Tuned Pipe Set (Revo) (Turbo Plug) for 179.99$
Thanks guys.

I don’t personally own one (I’m not a SB fan) but have tuned, and run several rigs (Revo and TMaxx with them installed).
Nova quality and great power for a stock .15 engine.
Seen about 3 gallons put through 1 in a TMaxx at the track this year with no hiccups that I know of and no complaints from the owner.
If I were to build another SB Maxx/Revo basher it would be the engine I would consider the most.
You couldn’t trade me 3 new 3.3’s for 1 of them;)

I like the OS. 21 for what I seen is a very good engine(269.00$)
But right know I can't spend to much, I'm looking for something I little cheaper.

The OS .18TZ will outperform a lot of .21s and even .26s for $100 less.

If your stuck on big block just grab a losi 454 its the same as the lrp/sh and can be had on ebay for like 110$

Not quite. Danahur makes Crafsman, Matco and several other brands of tools. Doesn't mean they're all equal. The LRP engines are the flagship line, and from experience I can tell you that a ZR.32 will absolutely stomp a Losi 454. Frankly, IME, the ZR.32 is the most performance you'll ever get under $200. The thing will darn near hang with my Novarossi .28-7RT.

The OS .18TZ will outperform a lot of .21s and even .26s for $100 less.

Not quite. Danahur makes Crafsman, Matco and several other brands of tools. Doesn't mean they're all equal. The LRP engines are the flagship line, and from experience I can tell you that a ZR.32 will absolutely stomp a Losi 454. Frankly, IME, the ZR.32 is the most performance you'll ever get under $200. The thing will darn near hang with my Novarossi .28-7RT.

+1 on what deuce is saying I am running a LRP.30 spec2 with some custom work done and I can't even imagine why anyone would need more!

Another vote for LRP. I put a .30x comp motor with roto start in my revo and it absolutely rips! It really makes a lot of power.

I have the nova 2.5 in a slayer pro I built about 6 months ago and its a great little engine and for the price you can't beat it and it even comes with the starter shaft.
just be aware it runs a specific turbo plug I found out that it will only take a long body type plug.

I have a lrp 28 in my revo. It goes hard.

When this motor dies for good I'll be converting to electric and selling my BB setup.

Back