Ready for a new Lotto?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NCNitro

Fist of Goodness
In Memoriam
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Well guys, it has been a while since we had a lottery. I was talking with the powers that be, and if there is enough interest we will do it.

I myself would love to see possibly another large scale r/c as the prize, possibly another 5B lotto. But please feel free throw out any ideas you all may have.

But if you don't plan on buying tickets, please, do not make suggestions, we want to get a "real" feel for interest before we do this, because it sucks when it takes forever for the lotto to sell out.

So lets hear it, are you guys ready?

BAJA would draw players....I would be in for a very tidy sum....;)

I will throw a vote down for another 5B.

One of those little Jammin CRT .5 Pro's would be cool as well.

I'm ready for a Baja lotto!

Dang with all the Baja interest and pics... I am in for a Baja Lotto for sure. I am in!!!

I'm good for anything. I need something to get me back in the game!

I would certainly be down for another lotto. I have enjoyed all the previous ones and think it's a great way to promote the site.

As for the 5B, I would be in for a large sum of money if we were to put one up.

I'd spend a pretty penny or two for a 5B. I did the last time. Or a 8ight-T.

count me in on anything!!!

Unless it's Hasbro or Smartech

I'd go in on pretty much anything, but I'd rather see something other than a baja since we already had a baja lotto, but I might get one or two if it was a baja.

I would love to see a lotto. I liked the gift certificate thing y'all did before, but a striaght out prize would cure the anxiety of trying to pick something out myself. Let's see something, I'm all for it!!!

As a note on my first post, I would LOVE to see a 5b on Lotto, cause I don't have one.

But some people here have already got one and seen a previous lotto for a 5B, so it would be cool to change it up a bit.

No matter what it is, my money is going to support RCNT, so I am down.

i would be in for anything as well, baja would be my top choice...although i wouldnt be able to buy many tickets for a high dollar lotto

How high dollar are we talkin! One of those new savages would be kinda sweet too.

Bryson

Well, I guess it depends on the item... (IMO should I say, this is in no way an answer to your question bryson. I am not a mod but I think this is how it should be done.)

BUT, I would imagine they take the price of the item and divide how many tickets they think will sell into the price and hope to get at least that. anything over is a donation to RCNT and everyone comes out on top. So, let's say the 5B is $1000.00 and they expect to sell one hundred tickets, thats $10 bucks a pop and if they sell more, cool. I doubt they will charge that much, but remember, if they charge less, that means more people competing and less odds of your winning (in a demographic sense)

Last edited:
i'm in for another lotto...personally i'd like to see a few prizes...for the cost of the baja i' m guessing we could easily get 3 prizes..
maybe a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finisher. just a thought, but i'm in for a couple bucks either way

10 tickets would be $100 a pop, 100 tickets would net 10$ a ticket..

Your math skills are amazing there beason.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back