Ratings & Comments?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then I don't understand what is the problem. A couple post back I copied what I see minus the pic.

MC is correct, i have been able to , since i signed up.

TEAM: type this in your next thread: [ inwindow=300 ] web address of the photo you are looking at [ /inwindow ] (only dont use spaces)

Tried it and nada! This is what I see:

Home | Register | Profile | Login
Home > Member Galleries > Nitroaddict

mustang

Click on image to view larger image

Poster: Nitroaddict (see all of this user's photos)
Views: 35
Rating: None
Date: Thu Jul 3, 2003
Filesize: 791kb, 900kb
Dimensions: 640 x 480
Keywords: mustang
Description:

Author Thread

El Pirata
Master of Disaster

Mon Jul 21, 2003 11:40am

Mike c.
Pro .15 Elroy

Wed Jul 23, 2003 7:22pm

Powered by: PhotoPost PHP 3.2.1
Copyright 2002 All Enthusiast, Inc.

Race the Difference!

Home | TechInfo | Forum | Gallery | Shop | Mail | Contribute | Lottery | Search | Links | Archive | Terms | Advertise
RCNitroTalk.com © 2003. All rights reserved.
vBulletin 2.3.0. Copyright ©2000, Jelsoft Enterprises

team - type what i said in this thread, so i can see what you are looking at.

use this vb code: [ inwindow=300 ] [ /inwindow ] only without the spaces.

Go to the galleries page. Click on any picture that you see from the recently uploaded photos. Then scroll to the bottom. You should see this.

showphoto.php

Last edited:
hey MC - off topic, but i just saw your sig comment - love it!

Copying the text isn't going to tell us anything. The rate the photo is a drop down box. I could post the same thing and the box would not copy over.

Just go to a photo in the gallery, hold down alt and press print screen. Then paste it in Paint and then upload the photo. This will be the best way to see what you are seeing.

The next best thing I would suggest is contacting WoodiE thru a PM.

MC - that was why i was trying to get him to use the inwindow feature. it would allow us to see exactly what he sees. in real time.

OH. I didn't know about that. I was wondering what that code was for. :)

try it out here. type: [ inwindow=300 ]https://www.rcnitrotalk.com/gallery[ /inwindow ] only dont put spaces between the brackets and the text.

u then can scroll through it and everything, even the links work!

looks like this:
[inwindow=300]https://www.rcnitrotalk.com/gallery[/inwindow]

I've had this type of problem before.....for some reason i have to log into the gallery seperatly from logging into the forum.

When you go to view a picture in the gallery look in the upper right corner of the page. It probably says:

Home | Register | Profile | Login

If Login is there you will have to click it and log back in again.....I dont know why this happens but i have to do it all the time to upload pictures. try that and let us know.

[inwindow=300]https://www.rcnitrotalk.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6132&perpage=15&pagenumber=3[/inwindow]

Wow. That is cool.

YESSSSSS!!!! Who would of thought that my best friend would come to the rescue! Thanks Rob! Logging in at the gallery worked, now I can see the options button.

Thanx to NA & mc for ur help.

Nice work guys, I'm glad you helped him out and got it working for you.

Before getting to robriguez reply I too was going to suggest logging off the forum then back in, or log in the gallery. Just to make sure your cookies didnt get messed up.

-Michael

holy frickin tech support.