Ratings & Comments?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Team 17

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
When viewing a members gallery how can u give a rating and comments? I've noticed several members have them on their pics. I've tried looking around this forum on how to, but no luck.

Click on the pic and then scroll down there you will see it.

Unless I'm blind, I don't see anything that would allow me to comment.

Are you going to the full size pics or the small ones?Click on pic in gallery(small one)this will take to the larger one then rate photo is at the bottom.

This is what I see.
Home | Register | Profile | Login
Home > Member Galleries > imnotsure

jus2

Poster: imnotsure (see all of this user's photos)
Views: 25
Rating: None
Date: Sun Jun 29, 2003
Filesize: 33kb
Dimensions: 480 x 360
Keywords: jus2
Description:

Powered by: PhotoPost PHP 3.2.1
Copyright 2002 All Enthusiast, Inc.

Home | TechInfo | Forum | Gallery | Shop | Mail | Contribute | Lottery | Search | Links | Archive | Terms | Advertise
RCNitroTalk.com © 2003. All rights reserved.
vBulletin 2.3.0. Copyright ©2000, Jelsoft Enterprises

team - do the following:
  • Click on the gallery button.
  • scroll down to members galleries.
  • Click member gallerys.
  • Find the member you want by the search button, or by just scrolling through the pages.
  • click on the picture not the member name.
  • This will show all that members photos.
  • click on the photo that you want to rate. It will show a bigger version.
  • Scroll down, you will see two places to rate it, either will work.

I just rated one of your photos, so i know it works okay.

Trust me I'm not being a peepee. But I did exactly what u said and I still do not get the options.

can you get to this screen below?

[inwindow=300]https://www.rcnitrotalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=1431[/inwindow]

Yes, I can.

go to my last post - with that screen insert - scroll down, and u will see an icon labeled "rate this photo" just below the descrption line. see it?

It's not there. Maybe because I haven't yet contributed? I dunno! I'm getting frustrated!

scroll down in the capture - in this thread. not on your own. just scroll up from this post and do it here.

I did it from here & I just tried it again. And honestly it's not there.

u can't see the two rate this photo buttons on the screen capture above?

how about this one below?

showphoto.php

That link doesn't work NA.

Edit: Team 17 take a screen shot of a page in the gallery so we can see what you are seeing. The only thing I can think of is if you are not logged it. But that theory is shot down b/c you have to log in to post.

Last edited:
I opened the link and it is the same thing I always see when I look at a pic. There is no option to post or rate. Again, is it possible that since I haven't made a contribution yet that I do not have the access. If so, I was going to contribute next week.

Being a contributing member has nothing to do with rating photos. You should be able to do it.

Back