Pictures of my hobby table, show me yours

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwong2001

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Okay, my hobby "table" is a little ghetto. It's real confined and isn't even a table, it's in this little cubby type closet type deal.

Anyhow check out the pictures

This is the entrance kind of...you can't tell what lies inside is my "hobby table"

657Entrance2-med.jpg

After you open the doors, that where I work on the car.

657open2-med.jpg

This's to the left. You can see my nitro Ob4 with the saleen body. At the top is a little shelf thing with all my engines and the dremel with it's case but it's out of the picture

657left2-med.jpg

Then to the right is the main area kinda where I work at. You see my Ntc3 with a lil ofna work stand. The bottom box holds the HPI Nitro MT and the top box holds all my parts and tools to work on the car

657right2-med.jpg

Anyhow, I just wanted to share with you some photos. Post some pictures of your setup.

Last edited:
Nice work shop, it's all hidden and you can't lose anything I don't think. Here is a pic of my shop I took a month ago...

shop

shop2

Dining room table from Ikea works great. Just keep the cardboard the table top's shipped in and you're in good shape!

shop.jpg

Last edited:
Holy Cow,
How do you guys work in such small spaces?

I have (2) 36x48 benches, (2) 24x48x6 foot tall shelf storage racks and an overhead storage unit. Cars, trucks, boats, tools, compressor, radios, fuel, and everything else included take up a lot of room. I use both benches just to clean an rc and still need more room when I'm building one.

I don't see how you guys do it....

Originally posted by FastEddy
Holy Cow,

I have (2) 36x48 benches, (2) 24x48x6 foot tall shelf storage racks and an overhead storage unit. Cars, trucks, boats, tools, compressor, radios, fuel, and everything else included take up a lot of room. I use both benches just to clean an rc and still need more room when I'm building one.

Wheres the pic at Eddie? Come on, show us what you got. And yes my workspace is small but it does the job. I only have one RC to work on, so its not all that bad.

Holy Cow,

It's very simple, you work with what you got...I think my space is the smallest, cuz it's hella confined and claustrophobic

Dude Kwong 2001 that little cubbard thing is sweet

yeah, it's pretty sweet, doesn't really make a mess, but if it is a mess in it then I just shut the doors and it appears that there isn't one...hehe...laziness. It's gonna get really small when I get my savage, that thing is gonna take up all the space

Holy Cow,

That's a nice boat, Eddy. I've built a few planes using balsa with formers and stringers. RC work requires less space because nothing's pinned down. And uhhh.. living in an apartment requires taking advantage of your limited resources.

What I wanna know is... how do I embed images in these posts?

[img ]picture location[/img] without the spaces on the [ and img

now we're rockin'... Thank you Kwong!

add this smiley to the archive with my compliments.

If it's appropriate, of course. The base gif image was one of yours already.

shootme.gif

Last edited:
you did it right, but you need to have someone host the pictures. If the pictures are just on your pc, then it won't work...upload the picture(s) into your gallery, and then post it...or I can if you want

582rccars.jpg

I work on the floor in front of those shelves. I wife insists that I put something under me to catch the mess, but the hobby is a lot less messy when you clean up after each run. I would love to have a huge old room ro myself. We have this loft where we mostly keep the kid's toys. I was thinking about moving it up there. Ironically, the kids never go up there. LOL

Hey Kwong, What do you use to keep the bodies on the wall like that man??

wrong person, you want akina, but i'd imagine he probably uses tacks or nails

The one above the door are held on by the door trim, the others on the bottom are held with nails.:mobile:

the nails dont scratch the paint off???....I was thinking of doing the same with my bodies but couldnt find antyhing that 'held' the body in place and didnt scratch the paint.

Back