nyone Running FG BIGFOOT 1:6 SCALE GAS RC TRUCK

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ToFast2Drive

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hello guys anyone have a FG BIGFOOT 1:6 SCALE GAS RC TRUCK

if so how well do they hold up

are they Werth the money

whats top speed

any info i am looking to buy one and just would like any info you may have on them

Last edited:
I gont have specific specs on them but I dont like the fact that theyre 2wd only.

there is a mod coming out to make it 4X4 that much i do know

search 1/6 scales here. I know of at least one active member that has a 1/6 beatle

always wanted a 1/4 scale mt.. but damn the price tag!! think I'm gonna get a old power wheel and a weed whacker motor and make my own.. (already got the weed whacker motor!!)

I have the FG Monster Beetle. I love it. Very easy to start, no hassles with nitro. Breaks once in a while, but worth every penny. Parts are a hassle right now, but its getting much better with availability.

pimpinRAMTechRC.jpg

Where do you get parts and mods?
As far as i know the beetle is next on my list, been looking at them for awhile.

You can't put 4wd on the MT-5(mmonster truck) because of the front 8 shocks.

What are the weak spots Rush? You have one, I know you've run it hard... what have you busted?

I've watched a lot of european vids of guys getting 6-8 feet of air under them and tumbling away. Normally, they just break an arm, but that's if it lands just right. Otherwise it appears to be pretty tough.

beason said:
always wanted a 1/4 scale mt.. but damn the price tag!! think I'm gonna get a old power wheel and a weed whacker motor and make my own.. (already got the weed whacker motor!!)

Beason take your pick,I got a 3 wheel,a barbie jeep,and some odd 4x4,all 3 should let you sit on them.

These beasts are awesome the ease of playing with them is one of the main reasons i got mine prime the carb pull the cord and away you go for about 45mins can't go do that with a nitro, dont get me wrong i still love the smell of nitro but these are just to much fun and go just about anywhere. The weakest point of the whole system is the rear upper a arms and the body posts other than that these things are extremely durable.
bEETLE_oUTSIDE.jpg

Last edited:
i will post the add from FG that say there is a 4X4 mod Coming out for the FG BIGFOOT 1:6 SCALE GAS RC TRUCK

Back