Not so happy New Year

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry to hear that buddy. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and yours!

Best wishes and my prayers are with him and the other mans family. After reading sooo many of these stories how can people still drink and drive?

Sorry to hear that Josh. I hope everything turns out ok.

Thats a bad way to start the New year....I hope he's ok!

Keep us up to date.
How is your wife and her family doing?

All the way home last night in the dark on a 2 lain road I kept telling my wife I didn't like it. There were 2 bad accidents on that same road later on.

Drinking is fine, driving after drinking....... Well......

prayers to your family....i never like to leave the house on news year eve its just not good....partying + driving no workie, hope all is well ...its so selfish of the drunk driver they never think of the inocent people on the roads all they are care about is getting home so sad

Actually, he's home already. He was released early this afternoon. As far as we're all aware he didn't have anything broken, just bruised up a bit and really really stiff, and I'm sure he'll get even stiffer by morning. All in all he's doing very well. He has an appointment tomorrow to check up on things. I don't think it has really sunk in yet with him, ya know? We're all just grateful things are well :)

I think a lot of people would say that it was fortunate he was driving a truck. I'd say he was fortunate the other guy wasn't.

I keep'em in my prayers. Hope he'll be ok.

Kind of a bitch of an issue to bring up but there is a case just like this locally. The family of the driver that was drunk and killed after veering into the wrong lane is suing the driver of the larger vehicle. They state that if the other car wasn't a "Jacked UP" or a "Lifted Truck", the other driver would not have been killed.

Its always the other persons fault. No one want to take blame for their own actions.

Its always the other persons fault. No one want to take blame for their own actions.

This is so true... It is always easier to blame someone else then it is yourself, cause no one likes to admit they are wrong.

Sorry to hear that. Hope everything gets better.

Kind of a bitch of an issue to bring up but there is a case just like this locally. The family of the driver that was drunk and killed after veering into the wrong lane is suing the driver of the larger vehicle. They state that if the other car wasn't a "Jacked UP" or a "Lifted Truck", the other driver would not have been killed.

That's truly sickening. The problem is that society allows that stuff to happen. There's always a greedy lawyer for every greedy "victim".

Back