No more redcats for me, EVER...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eddie_m63

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
As you know recently i crash my Landsline, just small stuff, but when i when online to order the parts (Out of Stock)....By now i was really angry, so i called and spoke to a representative and ask about parts, "Well with the holidays and everything it will take about 2 weeks", Holidays??? China, what, yes their parts come from china, no dealers around here. Come on china we need parts in the U.S.

This was my first RC Car, i didn't research, i didn't check LHS, now i regreted it big time. Nice days are coming around here and no Freaking Parts....Research First...Buy Later...

i had a redcat for my first RC also. it was a lightning VX.

besides my LHS having parts for it, i also ordered from there site. they had everything i needed and got to me in about 3-5 days

http://shopping.netsuite.com/s.nl

Hope that helps

PAGE NOT FOUND

I guest my problem is that none of my LHS carry this brand, not to mention Chinese new year lol.

PAGE NOT FOUND

I guest my problem is that none of my LHS carry this brand, not to mention Chinese new year lol.

Try redcatracing.com or http://shopping.netsuite.com/c.849850/site/index.html instead.

I regularly order parts from Redcat and haven't run into any issues. Occasionally they have something out of stock but they get new inventory weekly so shoot them an email and they should be able to hook you up. Or call them and ask for Nick or Darin (tell em RCNT or Amoeba sent ya) and they'll get you set. Redcat's customer support is actually quite good.

One thing to bear in mind is that Redcat is in the process of switching manufacturers and model lines so some of the availability of parts will be off-kilter for a little bit. They'll still stock parts for the older models but until the transition is completed there may be some slight delay on some parts.

i dont think any lhs will carry redcat its a pretty generic brand i almost bought a brand new rtr redcat volcano off ebay for $189 then did some research.... get you a traxxas or hpi man

i dont know why that site didnt work. i have it bookmarked on my computer and i just brought it up.

but redcatracing.com works for me also. and i never had a problem ordering anything from them at all. just make sure you say that its for RCNT. they gave me free shippping and took the tax off for me since i was part of the forum.

Back