New Baja 5b SS Problems!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so I built me a 5b SS from a kit and I got it painted up.....good receiver pack....made sure I was running gas correct mixture....and I fired it up for the first time. It seemed to run ok I guess at first. It was a bit sluggish but I understand that is because it is a new engine and they are like that at first. About 2/3 through the first tank it start running strange and stuff starts coming out from behind the engine....nasty looking stuff. I have never had a nitro look like this. I am not sure it this is normal or not so I have attached a couple pictures.....any ideas of what this stuff is? It's all over the buggy! Notice I put it up on a box to keep the wheels off the ground because I don't want to get it dirty.

This boys and girls is called a Satire :hehe:

Looks like you had a blast. Really want one. Don't know if this electric thing will do it for me.

electric is the smarter option, economically and environmentally.........

bah, who gives a rats about that..give me ear splitting polluting internal combustion power anyday!:breakdown

Back