New and improved

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bkyd Basher

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hey guys here is the new and improved 4910, well 4907 now i guess. Did the extended chassi, 3.3 trans (with great breaks now), 3.3 center driveshafts and axles and 3.3 carriers. New tires,rims,2070 steering servo,2055 throttle and break servo, rpm shock towers, big bore shocks,3.3 turnbuckles, 4907 steering bellcrank and servo saver, rx battery pack and switch with pigtail and a new body.Wow!!! what a different truck, handles awesome and goes around the track nicely.:first_place:

Last edited:
Well done! Out of curiosity, did you come in under the $ value that it would have cost you to buy a new 3.3 maxx? If you bought parts on ebay, I'm sure it was achievable.

Damn, I want to get another maxx!!! lol

Theant- I got a nice tmaxx roller with some upgrades. If you are interested pm me

That is one very nice maxx!!!!!!!!

Believe me I would if money allowed me to (and the wife! lol). Right now I only have the funds to upgrade the pede.

I'm not looking for much just don't have space for it.

Link where you purchased said parts?

Thanks guys, as far as price it was a little under purchasing a truck complete, plus i got to do the build and i know everything about the truck now. It is or was a 4910 purchased for 100$ complete and running with a relatively fresh 3.3.Its actually my buddys truck, and he wanted a new revo, so i talked him into doing this conversion being he already had the truck. And could not buy a new revo for what hes got into this truck.He is very pleased with all the upgrades i did for him. No more axle problems, stronger and bigger everything, Wider, much better handling and jumping abilitys. And if he trys to sell it eventually he should get mucher better money than a stock 4910,which is a good truck with quite a few week spots though. Everything bought on ebay so the prices were very reasonable.

Back