My Slash 2wd build 2.0

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't actually break the bellcrank. The screw for the center drag link just backed out and is probably still on / at the track somewhere.

Just used a brass bushing insert I had and a regular hex screw to fix that up. This is only a temporary fix though.

Also put a washer behind the screw for the servo horn for less steering slop. Needing a new servo for this aswell. Want a faster and less noisy servo.

Took the car out for a few minutes at the storage place tonight before the rain comes. Car drives better than ever before. Using my chrome set of anacondas which I rarely use so they have a bunch of tread left and still a harder compound. While the black anacondas are worn out, down to slicks, and its very soft. So with the chrome anacondas on the street, they have lots of traction. Car drives more straight with a little servo trim adjustment and with that washer behind the screw for less slop. Lot quieter with the new slipper, gears and everything set properly.

Back