Nature's Illusions

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of the legs is out of the pic.

But, I see 17 legs..., so one out of the pic and 3 hidden by other legs makes 5 horses.

I only see 5, but this evening after the OSU Michigan game I'll bet there will be at least 10. LOL!!!!! Go Bucks!

olds97_lss said:
One of the legs is out of the pic.

But, I see 17 legs..., so one out of the pic and 3 hidden by other legs makes 5 horses.

See? There's the proof. It's all in your numbers, Olds. 3+5 is 8. Then add the one (1) that's out of the pic to 8. Subtract that total, 9, from 17 and you get 8. That means there's 1 more we haven't found yet.

Last edited:
I only see six horses. That is my final answer.

Regis just called me, through their friends at AT&T, and he wants to know if you're SURE that that's your final answer. You still have all 3 life lines available.

my mother found 8 this morning last night she only saw 4.

hay there is 8 look
8h.jpg

.na 5 realy
5h.jpg

Sorry Woodie and staff! 4 Horses and 1 pony You guys are all drunk!

Shorty, your pics are different. In the top one, you can see a horse head on the far left side right below the other horses tail. But in the bottom pic that horse is gone.

Are there more than one pic? That's probably why there is more than one answer.

Later....

Digital Liquid said:
Shorty, your pics are different. In the top one, you can see a horse head on the far left side right below the other horses tail. But in the bottom pic that horse is gone.

Are there more than one pic? That's probably why there is more than one answer.

Later....
LMAO you only see one extra head ??There are three
i edited the top pic to show 8 horse but the real pic (THE BOTTOM ONE )only has 5

I was just mentioning that one b/c it was the easiest to describe it's location.

And that's my final answer. <see the little perind ? It stand for fina ladnser perind>

LOL!

Good one Shorty.

Back