Nature's Illusions

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is 5. When I first saw it, I could only find 4, but the legs told me there was another one there. It's the 3rd from the right I had a hard time spotting.
(Spotting....no pun intended)

You just made me study it for 10 minutes to see if I missed any.
You're right. I counted legs, got 15, then divided by 4. Yup, there's 7 if my math is correct.

i see milk and cookies :shrug:

lol i actually see6..can't find the 7th one

I counted 6, got a headache and called it quits.

can someone point them out please? I am getting a headache trying to count them. Not like I can do anything else right now. Being limited to the bed doesn't help much. It's a division of the day between Halo2 and counting horses .... AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

Alright, I'm not buyin that there are more than 5 unless partials count. For those of you seeing 6 or 7 a couple of questions.

Can you see the heads (eyes/ears) of all 7 or are you looking at humps that could possibly be a horses body hidden behind the 5 obvious horses?

Those of you that have technology by the nads take the photo and place an arrow or number on the 7.

Work is slow today and I've stared at this thing till I'm blind and only see 5.

Thanks for easing my sanity,

On another note I did find two of Rolexs air guitars and a small sampling of Jon2's Larvae in the photo

Mr T

I see 7 complete horses. How bout you?

I think it's a conspiracy. Notice how the only people who claim to see 7 are the RCNT staff. I'm thinking they sent a staff PM to claim 7 and mess with the rest of us. HB came back and reiterated 7 after my post but did not provide any further insight or proof.

Come on mods.......like a bad deal on the B/S/T board.....ya gotta provide proof.

The bummer is my internet at home is down, after today I'm on vacation till the 29th and I'm buggin out of here real soon, So Happy T-Day to you all, I won't be able to enjoy my bird whilst thinking of the 2 poor lost horses in the snow.

Mr T :cheers:

Those are cool, my parents have 2 one is called faces in the rocks, I think and the other is Indians on horse back in a bunch of birch trees.

Rolex, your math wasn't correct. 15 divided by 4 equals 7??

Also I counted only 5, couldn't find anymore than that. :shrug:

i see the new mcdonalds sandwich... the mchorsie :deadhorse

oh no sorry my bad they already have that..just under a diferent name :)

i only see 5... i smell a conspiracy

Back