Nascar Style Baja Body by Poison RC

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robmob

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I have no use for something like this, but it looks bad ass!

I can only imagine what kind of paint scheme NCNitro or Lessen could lay down on a canvas this size.

http://www.davesmotors.com/s.nl/c.885035/n.1/it.A/id.7848/.f

Screenshot2010-11-17at43341PM.gif

Damn! I LOVE it, man I want to paint one of those soooo bad now! But $250 for a body, that's friggin steep. :whhooo:

I wish i had $250 buring a hole in my pocket for this. I would also have to build an on road only 1/5 scale though.

I'd sooner buy a Pro1 to be honest. :shrug: Still pretty cool for the guys that race Bajas onroad. Don't you race a baja onroad Rob????

That looks VERY scale...you could almost mistake it at a glance. But $250 for a shell and it would be a shelf body.

I'd sooner buy a Pro1 to be honest. :shrug: Still pretty cool for the guys that race Bajas onroad. Don't you race a baja onroad Rob????

Everybody races the stock trim of the 5B and sets up the suspension, tires, etc. for on-road. The course actually has a couple of jumps so a body like that would get destroyed.

Ahhhh... I always thought you were racing them with the wheels on the ground all of the time. Interesting.

$250 for that body is WAAAAY too much money though. I dont' think 1:4 stock car bodies are that much.

Agreed. $250 is a bit much. Half that is reasonable.

(insert awkward smile)

:hehe: that thing is fugly imo.

I do believe that spoiler is laying down a bit too far. I see a penalty waiting to happen.

Yes the spoiler spoils it better look at the nascar rule book LOL! Fix that and your good.:)

Ahhhh... I always thought you were racing them with the wheels on the ground all of the time. Interesting.

$250 for that body is WAAAAY too much money though. I dont' think 1:4 stock car bodies are that much.

Money is only dirty paper why save it!

Even the tires are beautiful, but at that scale I'd lose the grill stickers and install metal mesh. That's the only thing that's still making it look like a model.

That davesmotors has/had the baja 5sc for 200 bucks cheaper than tower.

I bought mine at davesdiscountmotors.com when they had the %15 off going on I think I paid $1,099 for it so, I love it. Daves has very fast free shipping when you spend $100 or more, and that's not hard to do at all! Plus they always have the same %5 off code that works always. Love that place, as for the nascar body it looks cool, but not for me at all.

These bodies are gigantic compared to stock T or a woodster wide body!!!! Very cool!

That is still a short course body, this thread was started for Onroad Nascar bodies.

Back