my last 1/5th Bergonzoni Brave Porsche 911.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmahh

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
a few pics of my last Bergonzoni Brave 1/5th.
DSCN3045.gif

DSCN3048.gif

i just sold the yellow on. that was a Bergonzoni too, with a few different items than this one has.
DSCN3042.gif

a few pics of under the shell, and at the bottom, my new mods i just finished up earlier today for the rear disc brakes.
DSCN2832.jpg

DSCN2833.jpg

DSCN2829.jpg

DSCN2828.jpg

DSCN3585.gif

DSCN3584.gif

DSCN3571.gif

DSCN3578.gif

DSCN3581.gif

Man that is one beautiful machine. I'm over at HBF as well, and all of your RC's are top notch.

Thanx. Charles. this was my first brave i bought. i ended up re anodizing it for the orange/red colors i has now.

still debating on selling for an SS though.
T

Looks like a sweet rig.

I'm hopeing to finally get the chance to run it tomorrow night or this saturday as it will be pretty nice out. i still have to make adjustments to the brake setup to get them to pull evenly from side to side. i did some mod work to my front servo for the front brakes, but see i need to do a bit more modding to secure the servo better.

Let us know how it goes when you take it out. It's one beautiful car that you've built!

HOLY PIPE!!! Looks almost like a nitro pipe on roids from the side!

I really like looking at those 1/5 scale rigs. It really lets you see the mechanics of the vehicle. And they get more elegant with the braking system.

Any vids?

not of this one yet, but I'm hopeing to get some runtime in tomorrow. ill get some vid if i can.

the pipe is a 3 chamber pipe designed around the motor.
all stock the motor was dynod (from Boss the manufacturer) to produce 4.3 hp at 17,200 rpm without a pipe installed. i d love to put this unit on a Dyno (100% stock motor) and the other motor i have which has been ported to see how they fair!

thanx for the comments. I'm debating on re doing the Red as its just not the color i was wanting. but then again, it may just wait till winter now. lol

got a few minutes in today, but no vids yet. after 2 a few quick runs to warm it up and set the needles, the air filter came off (just setting on and not locked on) so i stopped to go put it on, when i went to take off it wasn't moving. after a closer look i lost one of the rear disc brake bolts, and the calipers were rubbing on the tire. Got it home and got a good portion of it fixed up. will finish up a few things in the am and try to go back for a run. will also try to get some vid (though it will likely be stationary as if i go out tomorrow, i ll probably be solo.

T

if anyone is interested, i just listed this forsale. if you were ever interested in getting into onroad, this is a nice outfit and i have spare parts i will sell seperatly for it.
check the add if your interested, but i will say its priced to move.
T

I will have to agree on it being priced to move. I'm really kinda glad that I don't have anywhere to run something like this, because I would have already had it when I saw it for sale. That is a steal, and to me it's worth buying just to show off the 4 wheel disc brake upgrade. Hope you sell it like you want and get some money for the baja :)

Back