My BashMaxx

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed that only one of the two shocks per wheel has springs. What upgrade is that? I like it.

Very nice Maxx, 3.3. When I get the cash I think I'll get a roll bar like that one.

I noticed that only one of the two shocks per wheel has springs. What upgrade is that? I like it.

Very nice Maxx, 3.3. When I get the cash I think I'll get a roll bar like that one.

i think thats the proline shock upgrade.

Those are the Proline Powerstroke Shock and Bypass System. Its basically just like an true race truck shock set up. I went from stock with Rc Raven dual rate springs to these, man what a difference. These things are BOMB!! I just put on the super stiff springs because of the added weight. I have a buddy picking up the backing plate today and a buddy with a savage is letting me borrow his rotostart while I work on his savage for him. So this weekend will be FUN!

Picked up the rotostart and backing plate yesterday and installed them. Also a new SH Engines 1/8th pipe. I can't wait for this weekend!!!

looks great man. i would take this over an out of the box savvy any day...no matter what anyone says =]

you have mad skills! :whhooo:
I'm jealous!

got a few more pics to show off

Attachments

• PICT0123.jpg
    PICT0123.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 85
  • PICT0124.jpg
    PICT0124.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 91
  • PICT0125.jpg
    PICT0125.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 89
  • PICT0126.jpg
    PICT0126.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Picco .26max and a S&H 1/8th pipe, she gets thrown around like a rag doll with this set up. I am currently running a 60t spur and stock c/b and she is fun as hell.

You must have literally beat the ever living snot out of that thing to destroy a carbon fiber wing like that.

I am not easy on her. I built her to play hard, and that is exactly what I do. She takes jumps at 40+mph no problem 20'+ in the air and clearing 30'+ gaps. I built it around my driving. I knew I needed strength and power. But the c/f wing wasn't strong enough LOL

Yeah I noticed that wing in the first set of pictures and thought...man if he's bashing his maxx as hard as I'm bashing my Savvy...that wing is coming off there in like 2.5
Haha

Back