Pennsylvania Murray Raceway

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RusTLeRx350

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Our track is located in Somerset Pennsylvania on Westridge road. Link Contact me for more in depth directions.

We don't have actual money races here. We are just out to have fun, on a track. It is more of "bash" racing. We do not charge admission, but any donations are appreciated and are put towards the track or food for at the track. We run every Sunday from 1 P.M. to 8 P.M. and get an average turnout of 25+ people. We set up races, but no prizes. We just do it for fun. The classes we have are: Open Short Course, Monster Truck, Stadium Truck, and Sportsman. For food, we either grill hot dogs, or sometimes order pizzas. We have a large tent with enough room for around 6 or more tables, but you are welcome to bring your own. We also have a picnic table for working on them or eating, but I recommend you bring your own table for your trucks. I will include some pictures after this. The track has been widened and pipe around the track has been added as well as more jumps that are not shown in the pictures below. Any other questions, let me know. Thanks!

Video of the track

vdjmsj.png

Normally we have a tent up over all the tables, but it was a pretty cold day with not much sun.
2w3xtfb.gif

24mw46d.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back