Sold / Found MotoGod's Garage Sale

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill take the stick and the ones on both sides of it.

My PayPal address is: [email protected] $20 for those 3 shipped. 3 down....4 to go ;-)

Sorry h8...I missed your message in there! Yeah I still have the T-Spec at the moment.

Payment sent. LMK if you need a different shipping address. (its a PO. box)

Nah PO Box is fine. I got the payment and I'll get the remotes boxed up and sent hopefully Wed for you.

what motor do u recomend to replace a traxas 20 turn

Unfortunately, I'm no expert in electric motors. I can tell you all the ones I have for sale were all race motors though. I really need to pull a few apart to find out specs on them so I can post them. Some have markings from the previous owner stating the order he used the engines in like Race #1, Race #2, Practice #1...etc etc etc

I have a Traxxas 20T in my RC10T3 right now and it goes pretty good, but the 12T Speed Gems I have in my Rustler will wipe the floor with it without even blinking. Different ESCs in them as well though....

Stampede has been sold.

Added Stock Revo Wheels, and another set of MT Wheels. TTT we go!

RC10T3 Sold...

Added Radios for Sale....Buying a Spektrum Setup no need for these now!

Bump....still some good stuff here. Make me an offer. Sick of looking at it all ;-) I love to barter.....and still need a few Nitro engines and Spektrum RXs....as well as some Revo HopUps. Let me know what you have....

Cash is never refused either!

i have a big block conversion from new era.ill sell u for 30bux

1 Rustler sold....

Added Radio Pics, and an Airtronics MX-3 for sale and 1/12th Pan Car back up for grabs.

100 for t-spec and 2 12 turn motors?

Might have a local trade for the T-Spec, but I'll let you know in a day or so. Might be swapping it for a Spektrum Micro RX. If that falls through, I can do $100 on that...as far as the motors go...I can't guarantee they are 12T since the labels are all worn down and I have yet to take them apart....but I'll toss in 2 motors for the $100. You pick the 2 you want from the pics.

MotoGod here is the os VG 30 I speak of. Hope putting it up here is OK if not I will delete the post! I PMed you regarding the trade and shape of the engine!

Attachments

• 100_1241.jpg
    100_1241.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 106
  • 100_1242.jpg
    100_1242.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 117
  • 100_1243.jpg
    100_1243.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 120
  • 100_1244.jpg
    100_1244.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 120
PM Sent to you doug. Local trade fell through on the T-Spec. He said his dog ate the Spektrum RX. LMAO

I thought the SAME thing savon! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.