Sold / Found MotoGod's Garage Sale

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Warhead is gone.

Looks like I sold my first Warhead too RCA. The one that started it all. $160. Now I might go buy a new RTX-27 to replace it ;-)

TTT again. TONS of good stuff left here. Would also consider trading for a Monster Truck of some sort since I sold both of mine!

I can vouch for this guy being a great seller. A+ shipping, real honest guy.

Thanks again. :)

Oh marauder is just happy that he got a good deal on a sweet TC3 :D

Daily Bump. Still some good cheap cars left. Grab em before someone else does ;-) RC10T3 may be gone today....make offers on anything you're interested in. Wife is still prodding me to cut back on em.

Just bought a Revo and spent the rest of my RC fund. Make me an offer...I need Revo upgrades now! hehe

Hey now...I sold 2 Warheads, and replaced them with a Revo ;-) I'm still "downsizing"! lol

Bumpage...

Added a bunch of Futaba AM Radios and some tires/wheels.

can you give me an estimate on shipping the radios? my zip is 72031

I put the radios up for $10 shipped each. So shipping is included. Older radios...should still work, but have not been tested. If you want more than one...just add $5 for each additional radio shipped. so 2 would be $15, 3 would be $20...etc etc etc

They do look pretty nice still, some need battery trays and such so with a few bucks each they would make good basher radios or backups or whatever. I just have @ 15 transmitters right now and only 4 rigs I plan to run! lol I do have 1 dual stick radio as well. Firebird XL I think it is? I'll post pics tonight.

if the stick controller is the same price i will take it and two more. pm me with payment info.

I'll post some pics and you can choose 2 you want ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.