Monkeyhobby

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up to you on if you want to start bashing them, I would give them until the Feb. 7th personally it sounds like they are out of touch until then. I deal with an Italian company for work and I fully expect very limited help from them for the month of August as there is a big national holiday that month. You can't really start faulting the site when it says on there we are basically out of the office until Feb 6. Again up to you but I would be patient until then, if they didn't respond on the 7th then I would file a fraud complaint with the company I used to pay for said item either my credit card or Paypal.

Up to you on if you want to start bashing them, I would give them until the Feb. 7th personally it sounds like they are out of touch until then. I deal with an Italian company for work and I fully expect very limited help from them for the month of August as there is a big national holiday that month. You can't really start faulting the site when it says on there we are basically out of the office until Feb 6. Again up to you but I would be patient until then, if they didn't respond on the 7th then I would file a fraud complaint with the company I used to pay for said item either my credit card or Paypal.

Well apparently i missed something, where does it say they're out of the office until the 7th?

View attachment 19077
If this is the site you used the explanation is in the picture, they have an excellent facebook rating.
https://www.facebook.com/MonkeyHobbycom-1472584049666293/

I have never used them so no opinion or advice other than don't be drinking and ordering RC parts at the same time.:D

In big red letters in this photo they are out of the office until the 5th more or less and will process orders on the 6th. The actual picture is in post #6 if you get impatient and don't want to click on View attachment 19077 in this reply.

Attention Please:
2017 Chinese Spring Festival holidays Jan.19 -Feb 5th, we would process your order in turn on Feb. 6th.

Last edited:
In big red letters in this photo they are out of the office until the 5th more or less and will process orders on the 6th. The actual picture is in post #6 if you get impatient and don't want to click on View attachment 19077 in this reply.

Attention Please:
2017 Chinese Spring Festival holidays Jan.19 -Feb 5th, we would process your order in turn on Feb. 6th.
Guess i should have visited their facebook. thank you. I'm an idiot.

Guess i should have visited their facebook. thank you. I'm an idiot.

It's actually on there main page which is where I got the original photo from in post #6.

http://www.monkeyhobby.com/

Please understand a little patience is sometime needed when dealing with overseas companies as they often times celebrate holidays we have no clue about here stateside. Not taking their side just wanting to help you understand and I really hope you get your truck just give them some time.

It's actually on there main page which is where I got the original photo from in post #6.

Please understand a little patience is sometime needed when dealing with overseas companies as they often times celebrate holidays we have no clue about here stateside. Not taking their side just wanting to help you understand and I really hope you get your truck just give them some time.

Sometimes when I get stuff on E-bay ,the seller will note that their out of town ,an will be back at a certain date!...LOL

gee
I mentioned the chinese holiday days ago lol

and in the post right under mine IN BIG RED LETTERS
OBSERVING CHINESE HOOLIDAY!

ignored again....lol

Attachments

• holiday.PNG
    holiday.PNG
    350 KB · Views: 235

Well when i go to homepage this is what i see. It doesn't say it like i seen on yours.

gee
I mentioned the chinese holiday days ago lol

and in the post right under mine IN BIG RED LETTERS
OBSERVING CHINESE HOOLIDAY!

ignored again....lol
It doesn't say that on mine. And i wasn't sure what you was talking about. I thought it was a inside joke

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170201-204537.png
    Screenshot_20170201-204537.png
    198.9 KB · Views: 131
Probably because you are using a phone instead of a computer so you are getting the mobile site instead of the full experience. You can choose to do what you like I was just trying to keep you from flipping out a little early over the situation. You would think though that from post #6 you would have caught this earlier in the conversation, I literally snipped it from the website using my laptop.

Probably because you are using a phone instead of a computer so you are getting the mobile site instead of the full experience. You can choose to do what you like I was just trying to keep you from flipping out a little early over the situation. You would think though that from post #6 you would have caught this earlier in the conversation, I literally snipped it from the website using my laptop.
I was never flipping, yeah you would think i would have caught that. Thank you for your sarcasm. Seems i caught that.

thats what i was referencing....lol

it WAS pretty obvious, big red letters and all

Back