Monkeyhobby

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cupofjoe5

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
Anyone ordered from there? So i was drunk a few nights ago, haha. Ordered a new vkar racing bison brushless electric truggy. It's said awaiting fulfillment for going on almost 4 days now. Also, i tried to send a email, it acts like the order number isn't one. Although in my email from them it says order number id. That being thenonly kindanof order/confirmation number i can only assume thats the one. A little worried here :/

Never heard of them either but found the them on scam adviser. com They have a 77% trust rating so hopefully it will work out for you. Please keep us posted how it turns out.

Never heard of them either but found the them on scam adviser. com They have a 77% trust rating so hopefully it will work out for you. Please keep us posted how it turns out.

will do

77% trust rating? bahahahahaha think elected officials have a higher trust rating than that.
good luck with that purchase, I surely hope it works well for you

monkey.PNG

If this is the site you used the explanation is in the picture, they have an excellent facebook rating.
https://www.facebook.com/MonkeyHobbycom-1472584049666293/

I have never used them so no opinion or advice other than don't be drinking and ordering RC parts at the same time.:D

Happy Chinese New year!
I have a Bison, it's mad and pretty tough for the price.

When you get it it would suggest to check the gear mesh before running it coz the spur is plastic and a few people have stripped them. Also my front wheel bearings were shot after one run. Replacement parts from Helion Four 10TR are a direct swap.

I'm doing that now with some black silk folgers ,the temps are dropping off an the wife brought in
a box of donuts!.....:D
That'd what i should docin the am! Coffee and nitro! So cold though eeeek.

@Cupofjoe5 , Really? I wish you good luck if you deal with the company and you dislike my post?

I hope you lose every dollar you spend there! Is that better? :p
Lol, i meant to hit like. Apparently i didn't

So monkeyhobby is a rip, I've offically been screwed out of $320. Ouch. Everyone have a good day.

Please explain the festival is still going on over there

That sucks! What happened?

Bought a vkar bison for 320 dollars, I've heard nothing from them since the 23rd. Order still says awaiting fulfillment. Tried to track by the number and it acts like its not a order number.

Back