messed up NTC3

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitromadman

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Whats up guys I just got my NTC3 ran over by this peepee head driving down my street. I was out running my car and this yellow pickup comes speeding by at like 60 in a 30 zone. I pulled over in the other lane and then I knew something was wrong . As he got closer I moved my car closer to the edge and he swerved into that lane and ran over the front left of my little helpless baby. As he sped away I yelled some choice words and fummed over that ass. After close inspection I did a parts count and found my front shock tower broken , my fuel tank in shattered to pieces, my carry handle broken, my 2.5 header smashed, and my new jaco foam shattered. For all things consedered I got off very lucky. The worst thing is today was the first day I ran my new/very slightly used perfect condition factory team super tourer. Off to tower I go:mad:

Holy poop...that sucks man. If that happened to me, i'd of jumped in my car so fast and chased after the fiddlesticker!

OUCH! That really sucks to hear that man, especially being nearly brand new. That dude was a real ass. He went out of his way to run your stuff over. People like that deserve to be hunted down & branded w/ the NTC3 Logo.

Sorry to hear about the damage, but I'm sure the people at Tower don't mind. Hell, you never know, the dude probably works for Tower.

Since you were in your neighborhood, I would be on the lookout for that truck. Payback may need to be in order for the complete disrespect to your stuff. It's time to Kill Bill.

Later....:mex:

I just wished I had a full auto paint ball gun then it would have been different. Damn yellow truck.

95% of people are assholes the other 5% drive rc's:sneaky:

When you find his truck. If its parked slash his tires so they sat RCNT on them! or if hes on the move CHASE HIS ASS!

thats soo messed up@!! i agree with you go slash his tires:sneaky: oh well at least it gives u a reason to upgrade some parts:cheerful:

Frank

Screw slashing the tires...i'd just stick a potato in his exhaust and put sugar in his gas tank...that teach him to fiddlesticks with you.

What ever you do please don't involve the site. It makes all of look like assholes as well. Whatever happens he will get his somehow. Things work out like that. Sorry to hear about the "RUN OVER BY".

Some buddies borrowed my car, they spotted an assholes car who had vandalizied their house.

So they jump out, slash the tires (4 cars) and drive off.

My problem, my car was impounded, and thrashed.

My friend(s) problems malicious mischeif, felony evasion,dui.
The driver got two years. The rest got 6 months.

I got my car back, and was promptly chased down and I was violently harrased (could have been beat to death). They understood I didn't do it and let me live.

Moral of the story. (I was 16-17?)
#1 don't loan out your car to anyone who's been drinking
#2 Don;t let anyone who's been drinking drive

#3 Call the cops if you have an issue, don't try it yourself. You will end up going to jail instead of the perp.

Seek him out, find his license # call the cops. If it's his parents car, you never know he could loose the car :D

Aah its all good new parts only cost me like $40. I couldn't really upgrade cause its a factory team. Tires cost like $90 each for his truck so I will let the paint balls do my bidding this time:sniper: More work for him!:devil:

Buy a tank and run over his truck...:tank:

I hope you get her up and running soon. My buddies Xterminator got ran over at his place of work. The lady just drove off and my buddy couldnt catch up to the biotch. I hope idiots like that never come near me. Luckily I bash in areas that have no raods for cars to go on.

A little bit of brake cleaner on his hood and let the stuff produce the result.Believe that's working!!!:flamer:

if someone does that to me i would track the car down and soak it with brake fluid, paint ball it everywhere, slash the tires and brake the windows and the wind shield so the fiddlesticker learns not to mess with rc drivers!!!

THis sounds like a nitro rage about to blow up. Lol.

thats trajic $40 worth a stuff huh? sometimes taking law into your own hands isnt good.
paint ball guns,brake cleaner you guys didnt think of tar my bro got soem of that on his car which is black we got the tar cleaned off but now you can see a big green splash where the tar was LOL.

I had a guy try to swerve into mine, I just out ran him. I know, I know he was already doing 60, but I had someone try this on me. I would rage.

take a screw driver poke a whole in the top glass part of his head lights and get a founel and fill them up with gas and when he turns his lights on BOOOOM !!! his front of car will be destroyed and well will be scared to poop ..

Nitroz28 said:
take a screw driver poke a whole in the top glass part of his head lights and get a founel and fill them up with gas and when he turns his lights on BOOOOM !!! his front of car will be destroyed and well will be scared to poop ..

Dude you guys are really taking this to the point of Personal Rage and now talking about vandalism and possibly hurting someone. I understand your guys pain and frustration but the only thing you can really do is Be more careful next time. I would hate to be in your shoes but please be careful. :cheers:

Back