Sold / Found Merry Christmas from Racer 1966 (Free Give Away)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Racer 1966

What are we doing today?
Supporter
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Well guys this year has been a good year in r/c for me. I've upgraded several things,added more rigs to my stable and did a lot of fun stuff with my son and r/c's.

Since Christams is a time for giving and sharing,I'm going to celebrate my good fortune and give some stuff away. I call this my "Nitro Newbie Christmas Give-Away".

Here's what I'm giving away:

1. New Team Associated 500cc Fuel Bottle
  2. New Team Associated D-cell Glow Igniter
  3. Used but good Dynamite Field Charger for Roto-Start/EZ-Start Batteries
  4. Dynamite Glow Plug Wrench
  5. FREE Shipping Included!

My rules are simple:

1. Post in this thread
  2. Post must include "Merry Christmas Racer 1966"
  3. You MUST say CHRISTmas, if you use XMAS you're out!
  4. Any derogatory or negative comments - you're out!

How/when I'll pick the winner: I'll simply put numbers for each qualifying post in a box and my son will randomly draw a winner. If the Number matches your post number, You win! Posting cutoff off is 10:30 PM Central time Christmas Eve. I should be on here by then and the winner will be posted around 11:00 PM barring any unforseen circumstances.
This is open to ALL RCNT members and you may post however many times you want as long as they meet my simple rules. :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS! To everyone on RCNT!

giveaway.JPG

Last edited:
Merry Christmas Racer 1966, doesn't matter if i win or not, but Merry Christmas, hope its a good one!

Same here! Merry Christmas Racer 1966.

Cheers to you Racer!!! Wishing you and your's a wonderful Christmas!!

Merry Christmas Racer 1966....I bet you have a better chance of a white Christmas than I do!!!

Merry Christmas Racer 1966. But not in it to win it.

MERRYCHRISTMASRACER 1966 if i do win then cool if not then thats ok too, but on a serious note i hope your holiday is safe and enjoyable

Merry Christmas Racer1966!! I dont really need any of it but if i win ill just pay it forward.

Merry Christmas Racer 1966! You are one of the reasons this place is so great.

Excellent idea!

Cheers!

Merry CHRISTmas Racer 1966! and to all a good night!!

Merry Christmas Racer 1966
hi from va

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Merry Christmas Racer 1966!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not really in it to win it, but hope you really do have a safe, Merry Christmas Racer 1966

To a genuine good man...

MERRY
CHRISTMAS
Racer 1966 and family.

I'm glad you've brought attention to this. If I see 'X-Mas' on a store window, I won't do business there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Merry Christmas Racer 1966, even if i dont win, you and your family have a safe and good one!!! :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Merry Christmas Racer 1966, and everyone else! Hope Santa hooks everyone up! I'm just thankful I can still remain in the hobby and help others enjoy the hobby as well.

Merry Christmas Racer 1966 hope its great!

Merry CHRISTmas Racer 1966! Great people here at making a noobie feel welcome!! Nice Idea for the holiday!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back