Sold / Found Merry Christmas from Racer 1966 (Free Give Away)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry christmas racer 1966 have a good one sir...

merry christmas racer 1966!!!!! have an even better one than last year!!!????¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Randy, Merry Christmas regardless If you don't pick me the guy from Okinawa. You already gave me that wheelie bar back in the day and I still talk about that to everyone I know. Well happy holidays to you and yours and maybe this year will be a better year for all of us.

Your Friend, Eric "Speed" M........

Last edited:
Merry Christmas racer 1966 and a happy new year

I don't need none of that nitro crap :hehe: but I do want to say

Merry Christmas to you and your family Racer 1966.
:D

:cheers:

Merry Christmas racer

Merry Christmas racer 1966

I literally just got home from work - snow's a blowin! 2" down and coming hard.

I'll post the winner shortly.

Yeah I heard some weather was coming through your direction. All we are getting is rain...and a lot of it...Hey it is officially Christmas for you there isn't it? Well Merry Christmas Randy and RCNT!

A couple of minutes to Christmas and we have a winner - Post #33. Congrats and Merry Christmas to nitrosteve!

Thanks everyone for playing - MERRY CHRISTMAS to ALL of RCNT!

PM me your shipping info please nitrosteve. I'll be out of town this weekend so the items will ship Monday.

Last edited:
congratz steve.. hey Racer, imagine if only I had won this contest also.. hmm, someone would be mad..cough cough hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back