max servo size

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitmaster

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
ok i was wondering if this would fit in my truck
intgy LG Servo 41x20x42mm 6.0V/0.17s/190oz-in my buddy has one and will sell it to me for 20 bucks its new in box. wondering if it will work for a single servo.
also do i have to upgrade my recver to digitel or will it just plug right in.

you should try and run higher than 150 oz's when running a single servo. so i think you will be fine at 190oz., and it should plug right in to your reciever box inside the revo.

what about the size of it will it fit down in there its little bigger then most tall and langth

It's a bit bigger than the 985MG I had in mine and it fit without any issues. I have an JRZ8550 in it now though, but it's a bit smaller than the 985MG.
39 x 19 x 34 - JR Z8550
40 x 20 x 37 - hitec 985MG

Even it it doesn't fit, a little bit of filing and you should be able to get it in. For $20, it might be worth a bit of elbow grease.

ya thats what i was thinking its only 1mm off but alot tall but tall really dont matter asfar as fitting in the truck. so is that a ok servo its a 50$ servo

SPECS: Length: 1.6" (41mm)
Width: 0.79" (20mm)
Height: 1.65" (42mm)
Weight: Not Listed
Torque: 190oz-in @ 6V
Speed: 0.17 sec @ 60°
Lead Length: 10.5" (266mm)

Team Integy RG Standard Servo with universal connector and mounting hardware 1.5" (38mm) diameter round horn 1.68" (43mm) long arm
they are 37$ new

meh... but what's $20?

edit: 20 wendy's crispy chicken sangwiches!! hahahaha. :ha: :ninja:

Last edited:
i picked up the lg from my friend for 15 bucks lol and orderd the upgraded rg190 for 50 . see how they work out

resson i picked up the lg 190 is for my throttle the 2055 wasent cutting it with the os30
I'm putting in my single steering when i get my tekno boxes next month
i all ready put in the lg for my throttle dam its killer responce and brakeing

so stuff i need for single steering is
Traxxas Heavy Duty Servo Saver Spring
Pro-Line Aluminum Steering Arms or cut the stock one

those and i should be good right ?

ya i have the kits that came with them but the output shaft is same size and mesh as the 2050's on the lg and the rg so they fit right in with same horns that are from the 2050's.

i ran again today after dinner and dam I'm happy so far with the speed of the throttle and brake its dam fast and no strain on the servo's no more jittering .

Back