Sold / Found laptops

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

B-MILLER

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
1st pc

i have a acer aspire 5100

specs:

amd athalon 64x2 dual core processor 1.70 ghz
766 mb ram
70 gb hard drive i believe
it also has window vista home premium 32 bit

it works great i am just in the process of upgrading my desktop pc and this one needs to go.

this computer also already has catle link installed on it.

i will ask 225+actual shipping and insurance costs.

2)next up

is a dell inspirion 1200 it has windows xp and works great.I dont really wanna let this one go but oh well i will get over it.

i dont have the computer sittin next to me right now.It does have windows vista and i wanna say 1-2 gb of ram.it has a intel celeron M processor.

200+actual shipping for the dell.i still use this computer almost everday as I'm in the process of purchasing a new desktop so.

I would definatly reccoment wipin both of them clean.both computers have valid keys for windows.If someone would like both of them i will surely make them a deal.also both computers come with battery charger.

if you have any quiestions or would like some pictures please let me no.these r good computers and i really dont wanna see them go but i need a new desktop.I just bought the old lady a new laptop so i can use that if i ever need a laptop.

I will sell both together for 380+actual shipping.the individual prices are negotiable.

thanks
Brian

Just an FYI B-Miller...if you sell any machine....wipe the drive BEFORE you sell it. Too much identity theft going around these days, and you don't want to hand off any personal data to anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.