Lance Armstrong

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StrechM

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
CNN is reporting that Lance Armstrong may be stripped of his 6th Tour de France victory. In a random check for foreign substances, authorities found three substances banned by the French in Armstrong's Paris hotel room. The three substances were toothpaste, deodorant and soap. Additionally, French officials found several other items with which they were unfamiliar, including testicles and a backbone.

lol, wtf... Looks like I'm never going to France, what would I do without my extra pair of testicles?

Now that's REALLY some funny stuff, StretchM !!!

You MIGHT be a fan of cycling if you can name just one rider other than Lance Armstrong.

I'm stumped, who???

Phil McCrackin, Semour Butts, and Jack Mehoff! they finished 2nd, 3rd and 4th.

Last edited:
Rolex said:
Now that's REALLY some funny stuff, StretchM !!!

You MIGHT be a fan of cycling if you can name just one rider other than Lance Armstrong.

jan ullrich, iban mayo, tyler hamilton, johan is lance's coach. that's it :shrug:

French%20Army%20Knife.jpg

lmao, I wonder if there are any french members on this forum.

Nitro_Freak said:
jan ullrich, iban mayo, tyler hamilton, johan is lance's coach. that's it :shrug:

I can help...I was going to answer but I thought it was a joke on those who are really fans........

Andreas Kloden (The guy in the white Jersey on Lance's a$$ most of the later stages), Levi Leipheimer ,Christophe Moreau, Thomas Voeckler , Axel Merckx (The son of the famous 5 time winner ), Floyd Landis (Postal), George Hincapie, Bobby Julich, Baden Cooke (Bad A$$ sprinter), Valdimir Ekimov (Postal), and Stuart O'Grady (another sprinter)....I can't think of the other US Postal guys right now..........

I've been allways sure that this guys should take something to stay cycling for a week. I only followed cycling when Miguel Indurain was active. He retired before loosing his balls.

robmob said:
lmao, I wonder if there are any french members on this forum.
Me too. The only sport they have is the Tour de France and an American has won it the last 6 years in a row. I bet that really ticks them off. It makes me laugh and smile though.

Those darn French. Ha.

Yeaa, he gets their Tour and then comes to live to Spain untill next year Tour, I thing that any french cyclist has won the tour for a long time, too much butter?