Lance Armstrong eats it, big time

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just bummed out that he doesn't have the balls to stand up for him self....

:D Oh yes I did.

--------------that was funny, in a weird sick kinda way :hehe:

Last edited by a moderator:
Babe Ruth used enhancements.....endless hot dogs and late night womanizing.
Mickey Mantle used enhancements....cigarettes and lots of beer.
Roger Maris was the soft spoken family man who did it with skill and talent.

Roger, Mark McGuire was never able to break the record you set. So he cheated, then lied before the congressional committee. Some hero.

Lance Armstrong continues to insist that he never tested positive, however, NEVER has he said that he didn't do drugs. Just a play on words there.

---------- Post added at 2:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 2:53 PM ----------

That's just wrong. If someone had all the answer sheets to get into Harvard Law School, should he be recognized for being brilliant?

If someone were smart enough to pull it off. Then wouldn't they already be brilliant?

I'm just bummed out that he doesn't have the balls to stand up for him self....

:D Oh yes I did.

That's not right, Lloyd. It's funny but not quite right. I will say that you've got balls for mentioning it, though. :hehe:

Last edited:
Does this even matter? Who did it hurt?

Whether he "cheated" or not is not relevant in the grand order. What is relevant is what he was able to do and continues to do with his fame in regard to the Livestrong foundation. Over half a billion dollars raised for cancer programs and research and counting. Has has touched a lot of lives for the better which far outweigh what he has done on a bike.

Great job Lance.

Or a politician.

Uniball. :hehe:

No, they would be nothing more than a cheater and a loser.

Eh, opinions vary. You look upon them as a cheater and a loser. I look upon them as somone who was brilliant enough to beat the system. Since we're speaking hypotheticly If you figured out a way to beat the system and say win the lottery for 100 million would you use it?

Has nothing to do with the lottery. Beating the system is heroic to you? Get in line behind Lance Armstrong.
Everything he accomplished as a worldwide "HERO" was bogus. Without his cheating you wouldn't even know his name.
Keep falling, Lance. You're almost at the bottom and it's coming up fast.

Thanks alot cwal now you got Rolex's blood pressure racing again!! :hehe:

Luckily for Lance he has a giant pile of money to catch his fall.:wheee:

Has nothing to do with the lottery. Beating the system is heroic to you? Get in line behind Lance Armstrong.
Everything he accomplished as a worldwide "HERO" was bogus. Without his cheating you wouldn't even know his name.
Keep falling, Lance. You're almost at the bottom and it's coming up fast.

Yes beating the system is heroic to me, because the system is desinged to beat you. Anyway it can, anytime it can, and by any means necesary. Everybody cheats or gets cheated it's just a fact of life. I never said Lance Armstrong had any thing to do with winning the lottery. I aksed a hypothetical question but the basis of my question is similar to his situation. No one has been able to prove he cheated therefore he outsmarted them. Same thing with the lottery question. If you could figure out a way to beat it and win would you do it? It's the same principal.

Last edited:
lance.jpg