Jammin SCRT-10 rc short course truck

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey TAC where did you get the new front shock tower? There is a local pro and he makes taller shock towers for the front and is running b-4 rear shocks on the front and it looks good. But if jammin is to come out soon with some kind of up grade I would rather run factory parts than home made jobs even though the quaility is there.

I got my tower from an eBay store. Decent quality, but I'd rather have factory parts as well.

There's a guy on rctech.net- SNR Scion. He makes both a stock size and a taller size front tower from nice thick carbon fiber. Makes a couple other goodies too, but the quality is very nice, and saves a little weight as well.

Is he who you bought yours from TAC?

has anyone owned an ofna and a jammin sct? I'm trying to find out the differences so I can take the best of both and put them on ofna :)

those are really good truck i might get one but i dont know yet but yea they run really good and get real good hook up

losi sc 4x4?

Has any one seen or know to find any links for the new truck?

Back