Jammin' CRT.5

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweetdiesel

aka SouRGassssssss
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Check out the new mini truggy from Jammin. .12 powered!

http://www.jamminproducts.com/News1006.html

IBN_1300.jpg

P9211056.jpg

Its that time of the year that all the new stuff comes out.
I want all of it.
Hmmmmm....... A 1/10th Brushless truggy?

I was thinking of getting an X-1 CRT but this little bugger is just way too cute and it would make a good stable mate for my 1/18 electrics.:bow:

well its mid feburary any news?

:buggy1:

UNOFFICIAL pro version release/ship date 3/7/07

Last edited:
I'm picking mine up tomorrow. What servos are you guys using for them. I can't afford too much after buying the truck itself. Did you guys buy the kit and if so, what engine did you go with or did you just get it with the picco .12? Sorry for all the ?'s

Servos
Steering> KO DS9411 approx $100
Throttle> Futaba S9650 approx. $60

BCE I here is making a radio tray that will allow std size servos. If you substitute servos try and stay with the same specs as those above. The truggy can take all the power you can throw at it, or in it, STS has some good engines for good price, OS .12TG great choice, and you can't beat good old Navorossi power. $160 will get you a ton of engine, 120-160 range.

Last edited:
My sponsor doesn't sell the STS engines anymore so I ended up getting the picco .12 Red dot. Was $180 but I think it will be worth it. Are these running a 2 or 3 shoe clutch setup? What would you recommend for shoes and springs?

3 shoe set-up, the exact same ones that go in the 1/8 CRT. The Red Dot is an excellent choice. In my opinion any Navorossi based engines is an excellent choice

Last edited:
yeah but that dang novarossi engine is like $450. OUCH! What about shock and diff oils? Any suggestions?

Thanks nitrohead1, I think the picco will be just fine though. Plus a lot cheaper than the plus 3ct from nova.

I saw in a mag today that they put an OFNA .12 int CRT .5 and it was able to keep witn almost every 1/8th scale truggy.

hey I hear some guys are putting 21s in these little critters now talk about over kill lololololol ran mine today with a set of onroad foams we may have a new class just need to work the gearing out but fun as hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've seen one set up at my LHS and I can't see how they could fit a BB mill in that thing.....be neat to see though....got pics?

Back