Islandlife’s sct410 2.0

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The scorched fenders are sweet, however, they are fitted to the body that comes on the rig they are intended for, so i doubt they would make for a kit that has no specific body.
Havent timed the run time, but if i get it out in the next couple days ill time it. Not too bad though, depending on track conditions

The scorched fenders are sweet, however, they are fitted to the body that comes on the rig they are intended for, so i doubt they would make for a kit that has no specific body.
Havent timed the run time, but if i get it out in the next couple days ill time it. Not too bad though, depending on track conditions
I know my 3665 4000kv G3 motor is a handful at full power (2S). It definitely has me working on throttle control. If I could squeeze a 15T pinion on the SCT I would (I know, and no I'm not getting the MT motor mount). A 15T pinion would be perfect for me.

It was a toss up between the three 3665 G3 motor options which would be best for me. I really didn't want to do the 3S thing with the 2400kv motor, but that was my backup plan if the 4000kv did not perform well.

Seeing your 2.0 ride and the 3200kv G3 motor running on 2s has me thinking again. I look forward to your findings :thumbs-up: .

I know my 3665 4000kv G3 motor is a handful at full power (2S). It definitely has me working on throttle control. If I could squeeze a 15T pinion on the SCT I would (I know, and no I'm not getting the MT motor mount). A 15T pinion would be perfect for me.

It was a toss up between the three 3665 G3 motor options which would be best for me. I really didn't want to do the 3S thing with the 2400kv motor, but that was my backup plan if the 4000kv did not perform well.

Seeing your 2.0 ride and the 3200kv G3 motor running on 2s has me thinking again. I look forward to your findings :thumbs-up: .
Thats funny, i went 3200kv as i primarily wanted to run 2s, but with the occasional 3s rip. But the esc runs too hot running 3s with the 17/18/19 pinions i have.
My track is so small and tight i feel i could probably go down to a 14 pinion and get away with both voltages. But will likely just one 2s for a while before i spend the money on a new mount.