I'm a Motah Sikkle rowdy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a refund from active power sports. Not in stock. Same for the last one. I didn't find the first one when I was looking, but about a half hour ago I found one for 25 plus 9.95 shipping. Too late. I hope they tell me it's out of stock and I'll order from the first one you posted.

Screw that dude who looks like he is frozen in time while taking a dump. Slap a g I joe on there.

Screw that dude who looks like he is frozen in time while taking a dump. Slap a g I joe on there.
I seriously thought of that. :)
He's a little different but close
Out of stock when I checked them a couple of days ago. That's actually the one I've ordered.
He's the right one, but the other option is the same one with movable arms and legs.

Last edited:
I have the HPI Kawasaki rider, if it will fit he's yours for just shipping costs.

Here’s a pic for size reference. Overall approx 13 inches tall, about 7 inches from butt to top of helmet when seated.
MX style helmet/goggles but you may be able to incorporate a face shield somehow.
LMK if he will fit and I can ship him on Monday.

photo26_zpsf0dd4163.gif

He looked a little tall so I did some checking. Same scale, same movable arms, hips and knees. Tell him to pack his luggage and increase his insurance.

hpic5241.jpg

Why increase his insurance? He's just going to be sitting on a shelf near the Bling Machine....

Lol....you guys show no mercy. :hehe:

He came off a quad runner and now he'll have to learn to ride on only 2 wheels.
I won't let him use Progressive Insurance as a sponsor because of that moron Flo.
Hmmm, I wonder if I can get a little Gekko lizard to ride with him.

I'm surprised you won't add a "Biker Barbie" to ride with him...

I looked up her picture and thought I'd give her a call...
Waitress1.jpg

She agreed to meet me in person, but time had taken its toll...

BA-un9LCEAAvgTP.jpg

I haven't posted in what feels like a year and this is the first thread I read. Four pages and still no sign of Rolex actually using an RC...

Some things never change around here.

Okay, he's started pushing them around on the floor of the bat cave, yelling, "Vroom! Vroom!" And he's still not wearing any pants, but he has started wearing gloves, Velcro gloves....

Dudes on his way to Knoxville, just hope he can find his way. He’s suffered many concussions over the years and has a hard time remembering his name.

He’s partial to Blonde’s and does a great Superman off a jump if you un-strap his feet from the foot pegs!

He also has a tendency to crash the RC if a chick with a nice rack happens to catch his eye.:)

Back