I need my geeks

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rolex

Hoof Hearted
In Memoriam
Supporter
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Flying
Every time I hit the reply button the box opens up and my email address gets planted instantly.
It started yesterday, and I've never encountered anything like it. Any idea what it is?
At the same time, when I open my email I get a pop up that says my flash has been disabled and the program needs it. What's that all about? I've enabled it, disabled it, updated it, uninstalled it and reinstalled it. Nada.

I've got same problem with my Yahoo web mail. I've also installed the newest version of Flash. I did notice that this happened after a "mandatory" Firefox update. Any thoughts?

That's not a big help, RCA. It sounds like you for got your helmet again. j/k

Did you do an update on your Firefox recently, Rolex? That's when I first noticed the problem. It also only happens in my Yahoo webmail not any of my others. I am running a Mal-ware scanner and I'll see what comes up.

Last edited:
I eliminated the email addy smacking in my replies by removing an older version of autofill that I had recently enabled. I thought it had been turned off in error, so I turned it back on. Now I'm back to the newer version without the older one there and I'm back to normal.

Firefox automatically updates and it does it pretty regularly. As soon as I open it or my email I let it go through the updates. If several of you are having the same problem then that's probably when it started. Hopefully the next update will take care of it.

Yeah, that's what i figured. I ran the anti-malware scanner and found bupkis. So I figure it's just a kink in the new version of Firefox.

Back