I did it man.....I ordered it!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NiroGuzzler

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I just ordered a brand new Savage25 :breakdown over a T-maxx ....I think I made the right choice.. I told all the ''t-maxx guys'' at the track today that theres ganna be a new top dowg on the block, and after I told them it was ganna be a dowg named savage25 they all just laughed and said ''more like the new bitch on the block''..lol...so I'm defintely excited about getting this and showing them a thing or too :boxing:!!!!

:cheers:

Well, you may not out run, out corner or out handle them, but you will be out running yours while they are repairing... good purchase!

The maxx is a good truck, but it has quite a few design weaknesses.

i did it....

o mybad man :doh: ..I forgot to mention I already got picco .26 I was ganna drop in whatever I got....so I should be able to hang with them.

No... you should be able to chew them up and spit out parts! Just be sure to do the 4spider diff mod before you run it or you will be getting made fun of after you tear your diffs up.

You'll love it for sure! And with a Picco .26 you'll waste em'...well mabye not around the corners but on everything else!! Good Luck.

savage25

cool....thats what I needed to hear. Whats a good site to order the spider diffs from? thanx

a friend of mine put the wasp .26 on his savage and this thing running at half throttle and then give it full throttle and it does back flips. and fast i need to get one of these , i'm running two t-maxx's . one pro .15 and the other with a os .18 cv-rx and the cv-rx is great and the other is just slow after running the faster one.

cool thanks for the link bro... yeah I'm really excited to see this motor in the savage.

You'll want to use hpi part 86032 x 2 for each diff cup (you'll only need a total of 2 to go with the ones already in the diff) and I use kyosho bs107 bevel shafts. Make sure that you use m3x15 or m3x18 machine screws on the ring gear because the self tappers that come with the diff will back out and trash your diff.

NiroGuzzler said:
I just ordered a brand new Savage25 :breakdown over a T-maxx ....I think I made the right choice.. I told all the ''t-maxx guys'' at the track today that theres ganna be a new top dowg on the block, and after I told them it was ganna be a dowg named savage25 they all just laughed and said ''more like the new bitch on the block''..lol...so I'm defintely excited about getting this and showing them a thing or too :boxing:!!!!

Just remember why your savage exsists. And if this is a track, the maxxes will walk on your savage. Other than that your truck will be stronger and more powerful. O and for your picco.....maybe in a straight line, but still not on a track.

Last edited:
For the spider mod, go to the top of the savage forum, there's a sticky telling you about 3 must do mods on a savage. The spider mod is in there with pretty good instructions and I believe part #'s.

I just ordered the spider diffs about 5 minutes ago..I've never had to change out my diffs so this will be a first time so I will defitnely be useing the little sticky note on this forum for help. thanks again

And if this is a track, the maxxes will walk on your savage. Other than that your truck will be stronger and more powerful

sounds good.....

Last edited:
Hey send me the S-25 that your going to toss aside. I'll pay for shipping bub.

Rider 414 said:
Hey send me the S-25 that your going to toss aside. I'll pay for shipping bub.

hey dude, i really dont think hes gonna send you a brand new S25 engine for what, 8 bucks for shipping?? if he does, then ill give him shipping money AND 5 dollars.
savager

I did it man........

:wedgie: ...HAHA...Ill pass on that deal. I will put it on e-bay sometime later or I might just try to sell it at the lhs.

MAN I just got my Savage25 in the mail 20mins ago.....This BITCH is awsome :OMG: .....Thanks guys on helping me decide to get the savage :bow: ....Now its time to break this badass in.

Back